CH 26: JUST DANCE

——◂〚 Hoseok's POV 〛▸——

We were hanging around the suite doing nothing, the TV was on but nobody paid attention, our eyes seemed empty and we wanted to do something, our bodies lay lifeless and the heat didn't help. Everything was quiet with the night silent as ever, it was unusual, normally you could hear people talking, cars driving and someone playing music from their speakers, it seemed suspicious.

Suddenly we heard a drum sound off as we all rush to the balcony, looking down we saw a herd of people surrounding a stage. How did we not hear that. We all rush to the elevator and head down to the lobby, we heard the music begin to sound louder as we descended down, when we enter the lobby the music was loud.
"What's going on", Y/N asks the secretary.
"There's a party for everyone going on outside. It's for our tourists", she smiles.
"Let's go", Jungkook runs out of the hotel.
We follow close behind and join the party life, Polynesian dancers were on stage while other performers handled sticks on fire, everyone watched close as they did cool tricks and danced fluidly. People in the crowed danced with them as I grab Y/N's hips and start swaying with her, she turns around and wraps her arms around my neck as we dance a little.
You know that cliche part in movies where two people dance and the world around them stops, everything is a blur and they're looking at each other, the music fades away and instead your heart beats louder, they look into each other's eyes and lean in, then they kiss passionately. That's exactly what happened.

Y/N came into her tippy toes and pressed her mouth on mine, imaginary fireworks bursted around us as I got to taste her sweet cavern, I pressed my mouth deeper as our touché dances to the music around us, when the kiss stopped we were a hot mess. My hair was all over the place as I could still feel Y/N's hands clutching onto my head, Y/N's lips were abused as they had a red tint and our breathes were unsteady.
"You wanna get a drink", I ask.
"Let's get wasted... slightly", Y/N smiles.
We laugh and head towards the tiki bar near the stage, we ordered a pina colada as the bartender juggles and flips the mixer in his hand, he pours it into a coconut and gives us two biodegradable straws. I hold the drink between us as we both take sips.
"This is fucking delicious", Y/N exclaims taking in more.
"It's very tropical", I reply.
"I want more", Y/N drank the alcoholic drink in seconds.
The bartender serves her more as she drinks it like water, her face seems flushed and majority of her face looked a bit pink, when she finishes the drink in record time, I stop her from getting more.
"You're a light weight I see", I chuckle as Y/N burps.
"For your information, I can take alcohol very well", Y/N struggles to stay fluent in her words.
"Let's dance Hobi", she smiles as she pulls me into the crowd.
The DJ was playing tropical beats with a heavy bass, sweaty bodies grinder on each other as they jump when the beat drops, people had hands in the air, in someone's air and on someone's hips. It was very sexual and Y/N sure got the memo.

Y/N slowly rubbed her ass on my crotch as I saw a new side of her, she was a very very very affectionate drunk. She sucked at my neck leaving a hickey, her hands trailed down my abs and teasingly snapped the hem of my boxers, her eyes were lidded and her face screamed lust. Y/N started kissing up my jaw and eventually reached my lips, she kissed me sloppily and tongued at me weakly. Her hands trailed everywhere on my body leaving nothing to imagination, she circled my nipples and traced the lines of my stomach, her hands clawed on my back and grabbed my ass but she purposely avoided an area.
"I love you Hobi~", Y/N grins.
"I love you too", I chuckle at Y/N's actions.
The alcohol did nothing to me, when you produce an album, create choreo and exercised to the limits in a short time, you drink your stress away and eventually get used to the burning sensation and the consequences the day after. The new Y/N was scandalous and intrigued me, I couldn't wait for her reaction tomorrow.

Y/N couldn't take her lips off of me as she kissed me repeatedly, I didn't mind but I started to get drunk from all the tongue.
"Hobi I'm feeling very sle-", Y/N collapses in my arms.
"It's time to tuck you into bed", I say to myself as I carry her in my arms.
I walk around and find Namjoon jumping around with Jungkook.
"Hey I'm going to take Y/N back!" I shout over the music.
"Okay stay safe!", Namjoon yells back.
"You too also buy some Advil when you get home", I wave Namjoon goodbye.
I prop Y/N into a more comfortable position in my arms, she mindlessly wrapped her arms around my neck and mumbled things I couldn't hear, she snuggled deeper into my chest and her lips were a bit open. She was cute even when she was knocked out.

I enter the lobby and the secretary sees us, she presses the elevator door button for us and presses the button to our door, I thank her as she wishes us a good night. (A/N: I low key kinda love the secretary) The elevator bell rings as the door push open, I walk to the suite door and knock on it with my foot hoping someone was home, I hear slight shuffling as Yoongi opens the doors, he let's us through and closes the door then goes straight to the couch and sleeps.

I lay Y/N on her bed and cover her with a thin blanket, I close the window and pull the curtains to block the window, I turn the aircon on low and join Y/N in bed. I kiss her forehead as she shuffles around a bit.
"I luv you guys", she murmurs drunkily.
"We love you too", I peck her lips.
I pull her closer and coddle her in my arms, I close my eyes and slowly start drifting to sleep. I wasn't sure if the alcohol was talking but I thought someone was watching us back there.