CH 27: SERENDIPITY

——◂〚 Jimin's POV 〛▸——

I booked all of us a trip to the volcanic hot springs, it was 6am and we were just about to leave the suite. When Yoongi was finally packed we take the elevator down to the lobby, the automatic doors open as we catch the secretary's attention.
"Where are you guys off to", the secretary says.
"We're going to the hot springs", Y/N replies.
"Well have a fun time kids", she smiles.
"Have a good day to you too", Namjoon shows his dimples.

The secretary rings up a taxi as it immediately arrives at the front, we pack into the van as Namjoon gives the driver the address, we buckle in and the driver revs up the engine then drives off onto the road. Y/N was still a bit sleepy as I saw her head falls every few minutes, I gently pull her head towards my shoulder as she gladly takes the offer, I feel her body get heavier and the grip of her hand getting loose. We had a long way to go.

——◂〚 Timeskip 〛▸——

"Wake up Chim Chim", I feel someone shake my body.
"We're here Jimin", I slowly start to hear the voice fade away.
I felt light touches peppering my faces as I twitch at the tickling feeling, something wet slips past my lips as my eyes open seeing Y/N kiss me, I kiss her back and we pull away from each other.
"Come on Jimin, we're here", Y/N pulls me out of the van.
"Thanks for driving us", Y/N continues and waves goodbye to the driver.

Y/N holds my hand as we walk towards the entrance, I look through my bag and grab my phone, we enter the building and I go to the front desk to give my phone, the worker scans the tickets on my phone and gives us three keys to the lockers I ordered, the worker directs us to the hot spring as we thank her. We go down the stairs and see a little pond at the change rooms, we head off to our gender specific change rooms and planned to wait in the room we were just when we were finished changing.

Everyone had their swim suits underneath their casual clothes so we came out quickly, we all head outside seeing the hot springs, there were rows of lockers outside as we try to find our number, when we stuff our valuables and items inside the locker we all head off in our own directions. I think the boys knew that I wanted some alone time with Y/N as they all have had their time with her before, Y/N and I walk the submerged rock road which apparently was suppose to help your feet, it hurt like a beach. (A/N: see what I did there 😏)

We ended at a hot and steamy spring in a cave, Y/N holds my hand and leads me inside the cave, the steam made our bodies sweat as we sink ourselves in the warm water, it smelt like jasmine tea and the vibe was relaxing. Meditative music played in the background as it soothed our minds, the hot water massaged my muscles and the aroma made reality feel dream-like.

Y/N and I huddle together as we keep each other close, my arm was around Y/N as she laid on my chest, her hair was in a messy bun and I never knew I needed it in my life. I was infatuated with Y/N. Y/N became my main source of happiness, the normal things she'd do everyday brought a smile to my face, from the grumpy way she wakes up to how cute she sleeps at night. She is perfection.

We exit the cave and explore the rest of the area, we avoided the really really hot springs up hill, we walked through the warm river and finally we arrived at the steaming waterfall. We float around and enjoy the hug-like sensation the hot water gave us and we hid behind the waterfall, listening to the natural music it was making.

The feelings Y/N cause are ineffable . She cared for all of us so much and is always there for us, when someone was feeling down she'd cheer them right up. I couldn't imagine how she felt when we all started dating but here she is, being the best girlfriend we could ask for. She always had a solution to our problems, she tried her best to spend an equal amount of time with everyone, she made us the happiest we've ever been and she gives us more than enough love to everyone. Y/N may fall down along the way but she's always pick herself up and finish her goal to the end, the way she worked in her studio was admirable and also very sexy, she gave opportunities to upcoming artists and the most known ones, her life seemed so organised, I didn't know how we caught such an amazing person.

I snuggle my head in her neck as I tighten my arms around her, I wrap my legs around her and start kissing her neck.
"What's all of this", Y/N giggles.
"I just love you a lot".
"You know there's another way to show you love me", Y/N turns around and captures my lips.
I pull her on my lap as I ravish her lips, I wrap my tongue around hers as she grasps the back of my neck, our kiss was a bit rough but mostly passionate, our tongues circle around each other and our teeth clash a bit, I bite Y/N's lip gently as she squirms in my arms. When we pulled away, the steam from spring and the heat from our kiss made our faces crimson. We go back to relaxing in the water, Y/N steadied her breath with her head lent back on my shoulder, our hands were connected under water and we enjoyed our company. But it felt like something bad was going to happen.

——◂〚 ° 〛▸——

A/N: not to brag or anything but the last four chapters were written in a day. Seems impressive but I'm slowly starting to go insane.

Bye bye