CH 30: HOME

——◂〚 Author's POV 〛▸——

The plane lands as eight people come back home, the sky was grey and the air was thick, everything seemed silent. The airport was especially quiet, not many people were around as people collected their suitcases from the chain, the wheels roll on the floor as everyone seemed depressed. People's faces had no emotions but their mentality said that they don't want to be here, sometimes life was too cruel.

A simple hand held the two together, they didn't want to let go, they didn't want to let each other go. Y/N and Jungkook stuck like glue after the traumatic experience, guilt invaded the air as they try to move on from the past. But was it really that easy. They got in the van and no words were exchanged, even the driver knew everyone was having a shit day, they sit in the vehicle aimlessly looking out the window, they just wanted to sleep. Anything to stop feeling like shit.

No tears were left to cry as Y/N leaned her head on Jungkook's shoulder, they were so strong to come out as survivors but even hero's needed their rest. They needed a lot of it. There were times in life were you realise how corrupt life actually is and you don't know why your holding on but you just do, there's always something you have to do before you die like: getting married, have a baby, wash that bowl you left three days ago, wait for your favourite artist to release a new album or watch the last episode of that show. The two's motive was to love each other till the very end.

Holding hands was a symbol that they were going to get through this, they would help each other along the way, they would cry on each other's shoulders, they would carry the weight on their back, they would do it together. Even through the toughest moments in life, they would keep each other's heart in pristine condition, they'd do anything for each other because in every fairytale love conquers all. They were going to make their fairytale a reality.

Eight people shuffled out of the car going to the place they call home, a door closed but a new door always opens, they take the elevator to the fifth floor experiencing PTSD, it reminded them of something very similar. The elevator doors open as they go to their apartment, Y/N grabbed the key they kept under the mat and unlocked the door, when it opened it felt empty. They were going to change that.

They take off their shoes at the closet and head to the living room, they drop their stuff and told themselves that they were gonna clean it later. They crash onto the couches, Y/N lays upside down and spots a pink post-it on the coffee table.

"Go to the roof, there's a surprise waiting for you"
- Bang

Y/N reads it aloud as they all agree to go upstairs, they go back into the elevator and go to the highest floor, it brought back certain sparks but they shook their heads out of it. A new life was starting for them. The doors open as they saw the place set up, lights were hanged, a fire was in the middle and candles danced in the floor, another post-it note was stuck on the door.

"I'm sorry I couldn't be here in person, I'm really busy
but you guys deserve more than a break.
I prepared this for you.
- Bang

Eight people sat near the fire and saw a container nearby holding marshmallows, graham crackers and chocolate, ingredients to make s'mores. They perched marshmallows on the skewer provided from the box as they twirled it in front of the flames, they started talking trying to reconnect with each other. Soon, they delighted themselves too much that the grey sky turned into one with twinkling stars.

Laughter and smiles filled the air as they were in a dark place, even though they just suffered hell they could always find a way to make it heaven. They all look at each other and appreciate their company, all their highs, lows and in between were memories they wanted to keep and they were excited to make new ones. They took a group picture as Y/N sat in the middle, when she started counting down the boys all pressed their lip onto Y/N.

The photo developed as they all laughed at the picture, Y/N's eyes were scrunched as the loves of her life kissed her, their laughter died as they took a moment to lock this in their brains. Y/N was soon in the middle of a group hug as the boys surround her, they pecked one last time before breaking the hug.
"We love you Y/N", they say together.
"I love you guys too", she smiles.

They out out the fire as Y/N tucks the picture in the back of her phone, they took the elevator down to their penthouse and huddle inside, they collected their blankets as people pushed back the couch. The floor was decorated with blankets as they turn on a movie and watch together, everyone had a person to hug.

Y/N looked around and observed the boys, her brain clicked as she jogged her memory back. The moment they came to her door, the fallout, a new found love or might I say loves, the trip to paradise, the end of paradise and now here they were. Moving forward. Y/N snuggled closer into Jungkook's chest as he cradled her in his arms, she closed her eyes at the feeling of someone brushing through her hair. Y/N didn't need a dozen roses, something served on a silver platter or a diamond ring because it couldn't compare to feelings she got when she was around these boys. Nothing could compare to the feeling of home.

T H E E N D