13

It has been so long since Nayeon started dating Sunjaem. They look serious.

Even though I heard Sunjaem only dates girls for fun, but he is super respectful of them.

And he looks serious with Nayeon. So I decided not to tell her. Or she will worry over nothing and be the cause of her ending relationship.

And I didn't want to butt in this time.

Everything is normal-ish. Except the fact that Mina has opened up tremendously, everything is normal.

She hangs out with Nayeon and her friends all the time and helps those who have trouble in something which is related to studies.

I'm actually very happy for her and mad too. She always thanks me saying that I was the one who helped her, but it was her who helped me when I felt like I had no one.

Weirdly, she asked me to meet in the class during lunch. I don't know why but it felt like somewhat serious.

So now everyone was going outside to have their lunch but me and Mina were just sitting on our desk, waiting for them to go.

"Aren't you gonna come?" Nayeon asked me.

"I'll be there in a while." I said and looked at at Mina.

Nayeon looked where I was looking and smiled evily.

"Oh~" she said and walked out without giving me a chance to explain myself.

When everyone was gone, I stood up from my desk and went to Mina who was mumbling something.

"Hey Mina, what were you going to tell me?" I asked in a calm way because she looked really tensed.

She stood up and put her bangs behind her ears.

"Jaehyun I-I wanted to tell you something for a while now." Mina said and looked down.

"Go ahead. You can tell me anything." I said in attempt to cheer her up.

"Please don't be mad."

"I promise you I won't be m-."

"I-I like you." She said immediately making me freeze.

"Y-you what?"

"I like you Jaehyun."

"You mean like me like me?" I asked and she nodded.

"I tried to kick away my feelings but I don't know why when I see you, I feel special." She said and pressed her lips in a thin line.

"I know you don't like me back. But I felt like I needed to tell you the truth. I couldn't hide it anymore." She added.

"Thank you for listening." She said and turned to go outside but I stopped her.

"Wait Mina, do you want to hear what I have to say?" I asked and she gave a small nod.

"Let's date. I may not know if I really like you but I don't want to miss out on a love. Besides you're a really nice girl." I told her what I felt.

"You don't have to do this." Mina said softly.

"But I want to." I said and smiled.

She was unsure but ended up smiling too.

Be happy and be safe