24.

-"You was clearly checking me out Mina" -

For some reason i was really embarrassed..he knew what he was doing. The things i would do to him if i wasnt pregnant... oh damn maybe i should just stop having these kind of thoughts.. my hormones seem to go crazy.

I went infront of the mirror to put my hair into a bun. I felt Taehyungs arms wrapping around me.

Taehyung: "leave your hair open it looks better.."

Mina: "ohhh uhmm really okay.." -

He moved closer to me i  felt so nervous

He moved closer to me i  felt so nervous... i knew what he was trying to do so i had no choice but to push him a little away.

Mina: "we gotta go to uni"

Tae: "oh yeah.. i almost forgot about the time.."

-----------------

As soon as we arrived uni i went to my class.. Jungkook was waiting for me. He took a seat next to mine.

Kook: "oh my god mina you got food?"

He saw my lunch box i got from Taehyung and took it right away. This brat ate all of my snacks.

Mina: "YAAAH STOP! that's my food !!!!! "

Kook: "woaaah chill you have to be kind and share it with me..I didnt eat for breakfast"

Mina: "so what! I'm pregnant so your basically stealing my baby's food"

Kook returned the empty box: "ohh.." He looked down to my belly and started patting it slightly: "I'm sorry baby i'm a bad uncle.."

It's kind a cute that Jungkook and the other boys feel like they are uncles now. She will be so lucky to have all of them around her. It's like a replacement for the fact that she has no grandparents.

The lecture started and i tried to focus on what the Proffessor was teaching. Jungkook on the other hand just tried to gossip.

Jungkook: "Is Taehyung better now? or still mad at you? cause he kind a looks happy today"

Mina: "i dont know maybe he just realized that his behavior at the baby shower was stupid."

Jungkook: "hmmm i dont know about that.. i mean he still hates jimin right"

Mina: "yeah...i guess..."

ohhh jimin.... i really forgot to talk to him after my baby shower..

Mina: "did you saw jimin today?"

Jungkook: "yeah he was with namjoon..."

---

After uni i walked to the bus station i knew that Jimin would wait there for me.

As soon as he saw me he smiled and came up to me to hug me.

Jimin: "hey beautiful.. are you alright?"

Mina: "yes i'm good.. how about you?"

Jimin: "now i feel good, are you hungry? Wanna eat something?"

Mina: "alright.. i really want to eat a burger"

Jimin smiled: "sure i'll take you to the best burger place"

We both went to eat burgers together..i really enjoyed the food it was what i exactly needed after the long lecture i had today at uni.

Jimin: "so is tae still angry?"

Mina: "well he seems alright today, he was actually very kind and prepared food for me to take to university"

Jimin: "what taehyung prepared food for you? I'm impressed.. was it good though..his cooking skills arent the best"

Mina: "i actually didnt try since jungkook ate all of it"

Jimin: "this kid...btw it's like three more months until the baby comes right?"

Mina: "yes crazy how fast time is running.. i'm so worried"

Jimin: "why??"

Mina: "i dont know..just about everything. I'm worried...i dont want to be a bad mother. I really have no idea of how i can raise a child..."

Jimin held my hand and gave me a warm smile: "hey dont worry mina, i'm there for you. You can do it..and i'm pretty sure you'll be the most amazing mom."

Mina: "i dont know anyone who is as good hearted as you

Mina: "i dont know anyone who is as good hearted as you.. you always treat me so well"

Jimin: "that's because i love y...."

" MINA "

Jimin got interrupted by a familiar voice. I felt shivers down my spine..this voice is so familiar but unfamiliar at the same time.

--------------

hey guys thanks for all your help...:)

i did what i had to do... anyways hope you liked this chapter.

xoxo nana