Episode 26 He-Man vs Lion-O

My twenty sixth for episode 26

He-Man belongs to Mattel

Lion-O belongs to Rankin-Bass

Death Battle belongs to Screwattack

RWBY belongs to Rooster Teeth and Monty Oum (R.I.P)

Note: I'm finally back, Death Battle fans! I've finished the first three episodes of Samurai Jack and now I'm doing the next three episodes of Death Battle. Let's get ready for RWBY to be introduced to the 80's! I decided to remove the cue soundtracks because I wanted to make a change. I apologize if you don't like this change

(Wednesday)

The sun rose high in the sky again as the Vytal Tournament is getting closer. From last night, RWBY has seen the most epic Death Battle they've seen yet; they've watched Goku and Superman duke it out in epic proportions and RWBY was not disappointed in the slightest. RWBY woke up and quickly got to their normal schedules for class and training so they can finish that and be ready to watch their next Death Battles.

RWBY heads to breakfast to conversate with JNPR and see their how they've enjoyed their last episodes.

Episode 16: Once again, JNPR sees a female vs female fight so it was inevitable that Jaune and Ren would, again, try to cross their legs really tight and not get teased by Pyrrha and Nora. Aside from that, Ren took the most interest out of Chun Li since her attire and fighting style is a bit similar to Ren's own and he highly respects her along with Mai. Jaune couldn't help but admit those two are hot as heck and he's trying his best to not feel a little tight while sitting next to Pyrrha and his other two friends. Nora and Pyrrha admire the two female combatants but they do feel slight jealousy that Chun has wider hips and Mai has larger breasts so the two female members of JNPR feel a little deflated but not depressed.

Episode 17: Starscream vs Rainbow Dash was both an unusual, yet, awesome match for JNPR to enjoy. For Starscream, He may be awesome with his weapons…. but he's a terrible shot and his cowardly tactics makes him unappreciated to JNPR and they hate his "shooting in the back" habits. Rainbow Dash was another combatant that gave JNPR interest. They were actually impressed of Rainbow Dash's abilities and even interested that she's a pegasus pony that can fly at mach speeds and control the weather. What really made JNPR jaw drop was the Sonic Rainboom. They actually cheered to Rainbow when she won.

Episode 18: Master Chief vs Doomguy was an epic fight that JNPR also enjoyed. All those weapons and killings got Nora all riled up at how badass and awesome that was that she wanted to smash something with her hammer at the given moment during the fight and seeing both Master Chief and Doomguy killing all those characters. It was fun and gruesome overall.

Episode 19: Eggman vs Wily was also an interesting matchup to have an army-on-army battle aside from one on one. When they've discovered the virus that infects robots, they've feared what would happen if the atlestian knights and spider droids also got infected and became monstrous killing machines. Jaune loved nearly all the robots, including Metal Sonic and Bass. Nora loved Napalm Man and pretty much any robot with destructive weapons at their disposal. Pyrrha seems to like Magnet Man for his magnetism much like her semblance. Ren doesn't have a lot but he admits they are also awesome.

Episode 20: Peach vs Zelda was quite an unusual showing princesses fighting but it was indeed fun. Nora loves pink so she approved of Peach and being a badass to show she's not entirely helpless and JNPR admired Zelda also proving she can fight with impressive magical attacks. When Peach… obliterated Zelda's head, it shocked JNPR, to say the least.

During the whole conversation, Velvet, thanks to her enhanced hearing from her rabbit ears, she heard it all and got interested in all of these 'Death Battles' and gets interested. She comes over and asks her friends what they are talking about and RWBY at first hesitated to let Velvet know about a bunch of dvds from another dimension. So they all told Velvet the very beginning to right now of finding dvds from another dimension and watching this awesome show about two combatants fighting to the death. Velvet is no big fan of violence, especially death, but she's filled with interest of this so she asked to borrow some episodes and share them to Coco, Fox and Yatsuhashi for the nights during their free times. RWBY gave her TEN episodes to keep them occupied and Velvet promised to give them back when she's done.