Chapter 1

Louis' alarm woke him again at 6:30 so he could get ready for the day and go to work, just like he did before. He was in a better mood today, due to it being Friday today.

He got out of bed, took a quick shower, and got dressed in his usual suit and tie, putting his shoes on and taking a banana off his counter. After eating his banana, he quickly brushed his teeth, grabbed his keys, and rushed out of the house and started the ten minute drive to the school to teach The Great Gatsby to his English classes today. At the school, he parked in the teacher parking lot and went inside, heading to the teacher's lounge to grab a muffin and a water bottle. He headed to his class and began writing down the lesson plan for today. As kids piled into homeroom, he took attendance silently as each kid walked in. He raised his eyebrow slightly when a student walked in. He wore a pink pleated skirt, a white crop too that barely showed his stomach, and white heels. His curly hair and green eyes complimented the minimal lipstick tinting his lips.

"Hi, you must be our new student?" Louis said, wrongly feeling intrigued by the attractive young man.

"Yes. I'm Harry Styles. This is my homeroom, yes?" Louis checked the attendance sheet and nodded his head.

"Yeah, you can take a seat wherever a seat is open," he smiled politely, so Harry smiled back and took a seat in the only seat that was open in the front row. Louis didn't mean to stare at his bum as he walked away, but he couldn't help it.

'He would feel so good wrapped around me' what! No. Louis quickly shook that thought away, shameful for what immediately thought when he met the young 18 year old boy in his homeroom. He looked at his attendance sheet again, but this one for last period. Sure enough, the name Harry Styles was right there. He felt guilty from his thoughts, but he kept daydreaming about the boy and how it would feel to lay him over his desk and lift up that little skirt he wore that barely covered his bum.

The bell rang, startling Louis. He said goodbye to his students and watched Harry subtly as he walked out. He shook his head of the dirty thoughts.

Mr. Tomlinson?" A girl named Addison said, standing in front of Louis' desk, her essay in hand during first period. He had honors English first period, second, fifth, and ninth.

"Oh, hi Addison. Sorry," he had been daydreaming. "What can I do for ya?"

"Could you just read this and check it?" He nodded and took the paper, reading the essay and marking things with a pen. "Here you go. Remember to connect your quotes to what your argument is. Why does this relate to Gatsby and Daisy? Why is the quote so significant. Make sure you evaluate all of your evidence," she picked up the paper and smiled.

"Okay. Yeah, sounds good. Thank you Mr. Tomlinson," Addison took a seat and Louis went right back to thinking to himself and the fucked up thoughts he thought of.

Later that day, during his lunch, he sat alone in his car after going to get fast food l. He needed to get out of the school for just a moment, so he decided to eat out. In the car, he looked in the mirror and sighed to himself. What kind of messed up man thinks this of their new student. He quickly finished his McDonalds burger, fries, and drink before getting out of the car and going inside, seeing he only had five minutes before 7th period began. He took a seat at his desk and started to read over essays from earlier in grading essays from the on AP class he taught.

When ninth period finally arrived, he looked up when he felt someone walk in. Sure enough, Mr. Styles waltzed right in. He was so delicate. He took a seat right in the front, closer to the window. He glanced at Louis, smiling politely then shyly looked away. As the piled in, he stood up and waited for the bell to ring.