You're just a bitch

Chapter seven: you're just a bitch

When Amber arrived back home it was three in the morning. She'd been wandering the streets aimlessly and decided to return home when her eyes started to droop.

She climbed up into her room to see a note on the desk. She knew it would be from Nancy, but she didn't care enough to read it and decided she would in the morning.

She climbed into bed and lay there, starting to fall asleep when her mind drifted to Eleven. She hadn't seen her since the morning, and wandered what the boys had found from the Heath kit at school as she started to fall asleep.

but sleep didn't come easy as someone walked into her room, she quickly sat up and turned on her bedside light, seeing eleven standing there.

"What are you doing?" Amber whispered to her as she got out of bed. Eleven just shrugged as Amber walked over and closed the door, making sure the lights were off in the hall.

"Why aren't you asleep?" Amber asked her, "Eleven?"

"Scared," Eleven finally spoke up, Ambers face softening from her glare to worry.

"Of what?" She asks Eleven, trying to get eye contact with the girl, but she was staring at the floor, "of what, eleven?"

"Papa," Eleven started, making Amber's eyebrows furrow, "upside down."

"What's that?" Amber asks her, leading her to sit on the side of her bed next to her.

"Bad place," Eleven whispers, looking at the tattoo on her arm. Ambers eyes follow her movements and watch as she graced the tattoo.

"Is it... your home?" Amber finds herself asking, she didn't really understand where Eleven came from or what she could do, but maybe it was abusive?

"Home?" Eleven then asked Amber, confused on what the word meant.

"Like, somewhere you feel safe and comfortable, you normally live there," Amber explains to El, "like my room is my home."

"Oh," Eleven nodded.

"So Where is your home?" Amber then asked the girl softly.

"I don't know," Eleven replies, her eyes trained on the floor. Amber sighed a sad sigh for the girl sitting next to her, so tentatively wrapped her arm around Eleven.