14

"To the new and unexpected couple!" Momo said and raised her juice carton.

"What are you talking about? Unexpected? Girl we predicted it long ago." Jihyo said and scoffed.

"Well I knew they liked each other but I didn't guess they would actually confess so that took me by surprise." Momo explained doing her hand thing.

I looked at Mina and she was smiling weirdly.

"Hey stop you're making this awkward for her." I said but instead of stopping they began hooting.

This is so embarrassing.

Luckily, the bell rang everyone soon went to their respective classes.

The five if us, me, Mina, Nayeon, Sunjaem and Jungyeon, were walking towards the class when I heard Jungyeon's dramatic sigh.

"I'm fifth wheeling." she said with a fake serious face.

"That's not a thing." Nayeon said rolling her eyes.

"Its your fault, you can't get a boyfriend." Nayeon added.

"Oh please its not like I need one. I'm beautiful, I'll get one eventually." Jungyeon said confidently.

"As if." Nayeon said and everyone laughed.

The day went by smoothly.

I cannot believe that I am in a relationship now. With a really nice girl.

Mina is the type of girl who would be loved by any parent. She is the sweetest.

Not that I'll introduce her to mine right now hehe.

My mom loves Nayeon though. She always had. But then everybody loves Nayeon.

I was walking home with Nayeon, both of us weirdly silent.

It was not like her to be quiet but I didn't wanted to ask the reason for her silence.

When I dropped her off, I went home too. Immediately at my mother's warmth.

"Hey what happened?" She asked me ruffling my hairs.

I looked at her and debated in my head if I should actually tell her.

But then she would like to know every small detail right? I'm going to tell her.

"Mina confessed to me. We are in a relationship." I said and closed my eyes, pretending to be sleeping.

"Wait really?" My mother asked and I nodded.

"I always thought you will end up with Nayeon, you guys look so cute together. Not that this Mina girl would be back, but I'll be able to tell you better once I've met her you know." She said making me shook.

Did she really ship me with Nayeon all this time?

I chuckled and told her she had been thinking wrong and that he maybe really likes Mina.

"Invite this Mina girl and then I'll tell you if you can actually date her." She said casually.

"We're already dating mom." I said earning a smack.

"Didn't you hear what I said?" She said and walked to the kitchen.

"Invite Nayeon too. It has been a while since she dropped by. She might have grown up a lot right?" My mother asked and chuckled.

I groaned and walked to my room lazily.

I texted both the girls about mom's invitation and they both agreed.

Be happy and be safe.