Chapter 10: WhiteRose! Part 1, meeting with the schnees.

An: I try hard. Really hard. But nope it didn't work. Read at the end to find out what is it.
---------------------------------------------------
*Ruby pov*

I walked in silence wondering what does King Jacques wanted from me. I hoped it was not like last year. I cursed slightly. ' should have bring my old sword.' king Jacques was a greedy man. He saw something that could made their kingdom greater he wanted it. And this dust made weapon he would want it. 'just hope captain ironwood kept his word... '

Once I reached the castle I was lead to the dinning room. A Butler came with a cart on it there was a full tea set. 

Butler:" oh! Is it Miss Rose.  Nice to see you again. Coffee?"

"Coffee. Klein right? "

Klein bowed then pour the coffee in my cup before placing it in front of me. The coffee aroma float in the air. Klein made the best coffee even though I only drank once. Klein was the schnee family's loyal Butler. If I was not wrong his family had worked under their family for generation.

Klein:" Indeed. You have a good memory. When the king say he will have a guest I didn't expect it will be you. The king will be arriving soon. Enjoy and... Good luck. "

'i need alot of it.' After awhile king Jacques came in view. I stood up and bowed. He gestured me to sit and I did while he sat at the head of the table.

Jacques schnee:" It's been awhile Miss Rose or should I say Rose crafter. You really crafted a name out of yourself. Your mother will be proud. "

" Yes I think she will. "

Klein poured a cup of coffee for King Jacques. He smelled it before drinking it. My whole body went alert mood. I look around counting the guards and numbers of ways I could escape. King Jacques placed his cup down. The sound of the cups hitting the table made me looked at him. He held his hand together and smiled.

Jacques schnee:" Don't be afraid. I won't do like last time. I am really sorry about last time. I was pretty tensed you see. I really wanted you and your sister to join us in the army. Or you being our personal blacksmith. But this is not why I called you here. "

The king slided a piece of paper towards me. I looked at him with curious but picked it up. When I read it through I realised it was someone measurements. A male size.

Jacques schnee:" yesterday the
Vasilias family, The royal family from Altas came to visit us and so I wanted to give a thank you gift to their son. Thank you gift for coming all the way here. You know I should have good ties with him after all his son will be the future king. Could you managed it?"

I nodded then realization hit me. The reason why princess Weiss couldn't make it yesterday was because of this prince? I clenched the paper tightly. 'i would not let you take my princess away! Then again... ' my grip loosen up. Maybe princess Weiss might liked this guy. 'no! She wanted to marry me! If she knew the meaning of roses. ' my mother teaches Yang and I about it as it was the rose family tradition. Suddenly I doubted myself, lowering my self-esteem. 

"Was princess Weiss there to entertain them?"

The king raised an eyebrow to my question but answered anyways.

Jacques schnee:" Yes. She was. Speaking of my daughter. Klein call Weiss. She should Met the great rose crafter. Maybe in the future she might convince you to join us. And asked her to come right away. Girls do take a long time to prepare themselves don't they? Do you Miss Rose? "

I smiled at that comment. I do not take a long time but Yang do.

"No I don't. King. But my sister do. "