Episode 28 Ryu VS Strider

My twenty eighth for episode 28

Ryu Hayabusa belongs to Techmo

Strider Hiryu belongs to Capcom

Death Battle belongs to Screwattack

RWBY belongs to Rooster Teeth and Monty Oum (R.I.P)

Note: Last episode and back to Samurai Jack after this. After seeing the recent episode of RWBY, I decided to relate the maidens power with Ryu's supernatural like power of his Ninpo. GET READY FOR SAMURAI JACK.

Extra Note: Yes. I heard Samurai Jack is coming back. Once I heard the news, my childhood has returned. I FEEL SO HAPPY. I will plan to how this will work for RWBY so wait and see.

RWBY prepares for one last episode for tonight. Ruby is actually really excited for this one since it's about ninjas. When it comes to ninjas; they carry awesome weapons and that is what Ruby is counting on. Blake, on the other hand, is slightly blushing since she remembers that she secretly reads her Ninjas of Love book.

"One more for tonight." Weiss announced as everyone gets ready for the final episode for tonight.

(Cues Invader — Jim Johnston)

The first thing RWBY sees, of all things that's badass, is a ninja, standing there with the moon shining brightly behind him.

Wiz: Ninjitsu, Originally created by farmers to kill their oppressive samurai lords, the ninja has become one of the deadliest killers in history.

In Remnant, there have been ninjas in the past that colonized in many parts of Remnant hundreds of years ago along with many other warriors with different cultures. Today, there are some hunters and huntresses descended from ninjas so it's not uncommon that they are popular. Blake knows more about ninjas then her own teammates and decides to inform them about it. Since Ruby and Yang know a little bit about ninjas, from the games they play at least, know some parts. Weiss doesn't know a single thing about them besides knowing how they fight and wield so Blake will step in for her.

Boomstick: Like Ryu Hayabusa, the ultimate Dragon Ninja.

Blake blushed at seeing this ninja.

Wiz: And Strider Hiryu, the high-tech mercenary.

Ruby squealed in delight of this one.

Boomstick: He's Wiz and I'm Boomstick.

Wiz: And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor and skills to find out who would win a Death Battle.

The first combatant is a young man in his early 20's with a muscular build at peak physical condition. As a ninja, his handsome face is concealed by his attire and costumes which range from simple ninja garbs to modern, skin-tight leather suits that hug his skin and show off his impressive muscles. Blake was blushing at the ninja's muscular build and hypnotic looking eyes that are the only visible trait on his face.

Blake was blushing since this ninja resembles the protagonist in her Ninjas of Love book. The protagonist, in the book, is a young man, who's a ninja, protecting his homeland from thieves, tyrants and even demons while making love to several women throughout his adventures and also finding the true love of a woman he loves at heart. It's a very smutty book; Blake even has been having "private" moments to herself when she's alone in the dorm room and when she had a long day of training and needs to "relieve" herself so Blake tries her best to hide it from RWY or else it will never end for her being constantly teased by Yang that Blake reads such erotic stories like that….. but it's still an awesome story to read besides the "sensual" parts.