Episode 29 Ivy VS Orchid

My twenty ninth for episode 29

Ivy belongs to Namco Bandai

Orchid belongs to Microsoft

Death Battle belongs to Screwattack

RWBY belongs to Rooster Teeth and Monty Oum (R.I.P)

Note: Look. I know a lot of you are sending some messages to me to update as soon as possible. I KNOW THAT. College is in the way and I would love to continue my stories everyday if I could. Please, just be patient.

Also, I decided to add One Minute Melee to RWBY watches series. And most of all….. the recent episode filled me with shock and sadness. I decided that every show RWBY watch will all take place before volume 3…. it's for the better.

Enjoy the episode.

(Thursday)

RWBY woke up again and got ready for the day. The same thing they did like the day before was done and they enjoyed breakfast. JNPR once again said their personal opinions on their last death battle episodes.

Episode 21: Let's just say Nora loved that episode a LOT. Thor was an awesome god to JNPR and they admit he's awesome at being a god of Thunder. Nora instantly became Thor's biggest fan and announced Thor is Nora's favorite combatant (Take a guess why). Nora loved that hammer Thor wields and even wished she could wield it as well and be awesome. Ren paled and had a look of slight fear of his childhood friend wielding a mighty hammer that could possibly destroy the entire academy of Beacon in one slam. Nora also loved Thor wielding electricity just like she does with her own semblance. The other three did appreciate Thor's powers and godlike abilities along with his hammer but her superiority complex was another thing they questioned. As for Raiden, he's a badass at using martial arts and lighting to his combat style and also admire and respect his position to protect both Outworld and Earth. Nora rooted for Thor during the fight and actually shouted in praise of Thor earning his victory. The death, however, for Raiden, was pretty disturbing and insane at getting torn in half and then getting thrown into the sun.

Episode 22: The moment they saw Link, JNPR, especially Jaune, was shocked and surprised how much Link resembled Jaune himself. Pyrrha blushed a bit as she keeps imagining Jaune dressed up as Link and wielding both his sword and shield the same was as Link would. Jaune really admired Link and wished he would be as awesome and skillful as him which he vows to continue his training to compete in the tournament for his team and his friends. JNPR liked Link's varied arsenal that are all effective to use in combat along with his unique magical items. Cloud was another badass that JNPR admired; a strong, brave, young man who wields a huge blade that is bigger than Yatsuhashi's sword and can stop giant monsters with ease. The fight was epic for JNPR to watch with the intense action and epic sword fighting.

Episode 23: Batman vs Spiderman was, yet, another awesome matchup between comic heroes from comics. Jaune really loved both of the characters since they fit the style of comic heroes he reads during his free time. Batman was actually pretty badass, even Pyhrra was impressed of lacking any superhuman abilities but makes up for it with his gadgets, intelligence, and martial skills. Spiderman was no slouch either to admire; His spider powers are impressive (Nora announces she also wants spider powers too!), his webshooters are an interesting gadget to wield and his spider sense made Pyrrha interested if it's possible to have an ability like that for huntsmen and huntresses. The fight was awesome and they even thought Batman would win…. but Spiderman won which surprised everyone, except Nora.

Episode 24: When Nora saw Pikachu for the first time, she screamed out how adorable he was and even loved his electric powers which are much like her own semblance, not to mention she rooted for the little guy to win. JNPR was impressed and sad at how Blanka survived living in the jungle for so long that he managed to become what he is now which makes him a badass. The fight was tense because it was tough to say who would win…. and Blanka won…. which made Nora to make the same reaction as Weiss and Ruby did.