(44): Verdict

Just a filler. Haven't been feeling my best but I feel bad for not updating. Hope you still like it though.

**

After Winnie came to pick Willow up an hour ago, Kyle and I decided that we seriously needed to do some grocery shopping. The fridge and cardboards are literally empty. I really don't remember what happened to all the food.

Anyways before that, Winnie spent some time with us. She explained that her parents were in town for business and brought Willow with because apparently she missed her big sister even though she had just seen her on Christmas. Maybe she just wanted to wish her a belated birthday.

Speaking of... Winnie's parents bought her car. I noticed an unfamiliar red Mercedes Benz and when I asked, she said it was hers. We were both so excited.

Lucky fish.

I didn't really get to ask Winnie about the whole adopting thing because Willow was still around but she was too distracted with Kyle. They're really cute. I guess I'll ask her later.

"Since when do you drink fat free milk?" Kyle asks as I place the milk in my cart.

"I think I wanna go on a diet. I've been eating way too unhealthily" I explain as I scan the aisle for anything else I need.

Kyle grabs a yoghurt "But you're tiny"

"I'm not doing it to lose weight, I just want to be healthy like you" I say.

He just rolls his eyes as he drives his cart to another aisle and I follow him. We've been shopping for about 10 minutes now and I'm already tired. I've always hated shopping. It's tiring and useless. I would always get someone to do it for me.

"Ohh Granola bar" I exclaim excited as I grab two boxes with six inside and place them in my still kind of empty cart.

I love Granola bars. They're so good.

"What happened to the diet?"

"These are healthy" I excuse defensively.

He raises a brow snorting "Do you know how much honey is in that thing?"

"I don't need your judgment" I retort.

He clicks his tongue before going further forward as he grabs three different cereals, sugar, a bunch of noodles, spaghetti and macaroni, and places them inside his cart.

"You're so weird" I note watching him.

"What?"

I laugh fascinated "Why'd you take so many different cereals?"

"I can't eat the same thing every morning"

"So you open them all at the same time?" I ask amused.

He nods "Yeah. It's normal"

"It's not" I snort following him.

"I don't need your judgement" He retorts using my line against me. I would smartmouth him back but...

Oh shit.

We've just entered the next aisle and I immediately spot Noah. He's walking with Mick.

Since when does he hang out with him?

I really hoped I wouldn't bump into anyone I knew, because a lot of kids on campus do their shopping here. Well, looks like I did.

Before I can make a dash for it, Noah turns to
my side and notices me before his smiley face is replaced with a scowl. Why do I always get that reaction?