Chapter 62

" I Love You."

She said it.

What she wanted to say to him for years, she said it.

She looked at him who is staring at her dumbly.

She sighed.

It's gonna be harder than I thought.

And on the other side, Sam was having mixed emotions. Her words were running in his mind continously but again he thought that he might be just imagining things.

" What did you say?" He asked stupidly gaping at her.

She smiled walking close to him which made his heart thump loudly in his chest.

" I said I Love You Sammy." She said looking at him intently.

His eyes widened and opened his mouth to say something but again closed don't know what to say.

She decides to stay calm until he figure out what's happening.

" What? When? How?"

These words stumbled out of his mouth after a while for which she could only laugh at him.

" I thought you would be happy listening to my confession." She raised her eye brows at him.

" Huh?" He managed to say in a daze.

" What are you thinking Sammy?" She asked him annoyed.

" I am thinking whether this is all just a dream......" He said still looking clueless.

She groaned making him look at her.

She would have felt hurt and rejected if she does know him and his love for her.

" Sammy, I love you..... I really Love you so much. Not now but from long time back. I know you won't believe it but this is the truth..... I Loved you from college itself but I couldn't confess because I was scared that I will lose you and your friendship if you don't feel the same for me. I don't know when I started falling for you but I loved you so much. At first I couldn't dare to confess my feelings and then when I was ready to tell you, you already had someone in your arms. It broke me inside to see you with someone else but I was okay because I was happy as you were happy." She said looking at him with tears flowed from her eyes freely.

All he did was just stare at her.

She looked away wiping her tears and stepped away from him.

" I know it may sound so absurd to you that I....... "

She couldn't finish what she has to say as she was pulled onto him and his lips smashed onto hers. She was shocked  not knowing what's happening but she understood when his lips started moving on her lips.

He was kissing her.........

Sameer is kissing me!

The freaking Sameer Khanna is kissing me!

My Sammy is kissing me!

She started kissing him back when she felt his warmth and touch consumed her.

And about Sameer, he was in heaven. He was tasting and devouring her mouth like his life depended on it. She was caressing his hair while kissing and he groaned into the kiss.

The kiss was full of love which showed how much they loved each other, how much they wanted each other and how much they needed each other.

They didn't know for how long they were kissing but they had to pull away as they felt out of breath.