CHAPTER SIXTEEN

Third person's pov
It's been a week now but jawahir is still avoiding Muhammad and he has also notice that,she'll make his breakfast in a haste and put it on the table then go back to her room before he comes down that has been the routine when he is in the parlour she'll be sitting in her room.Muhammad has been worried for her he wished he didn't act like that their friendship was going great when he did this stupid act and now she doesn't even look at him when she's talking to him,in this few days all he does is think about her and sometimes when they are having a conversation with Mubarak he'll start talking about her,what is wrong with him that's the question he has been asking his self.

He walk down to dining room and finish his dinner then move to the parlour and sit down thinking of the advice Mubarak told him but what if she shut him out that's what he's been thinking ever since mubarak gave him the idea but he still decided to try because mubarak's advice always work out that's one of the reason why he has utmost love and respect for him,he stood up and march up to her room then he stopped by the door and took a deep breath then knock twice before opening the door and there he saw her cladded in a black loosed dress and her hair was flowing down her shoulders masha Allah he muttered this is the first time he's seeing her hair,she looked at him the quickly cast her head down what's wrong with her he thought as he look at her beautiful black silky hair and she quickly close her hair.

"Jawahir we need to talk"he said sitting down on the bed.

"Ok"she sat down beside him leaving a good distance away from him.

"Um...jawahir I'm so sorry I....did what I did the other day I don't know what came into me but please forgive me and stop avoiding me like that please"he said stammering nervousness evident in his voice but still emphasizing on the last part and she felt sorry for him if only he knows that she's not avoiding him because of what he did but because she hate what he's doing to her heart so she tried to distance her self from him to avoid falling for him which she believes that she'll end up hurting herself because she thinks that he'll never love her.

"Jawahir please say somthing your silence is killing me please"he look at her as she kept fidgeting with her fingers,he open his mouth to say something but decided against it and stood up to leave the room since she was not willing to talk and he couldn't bear her silence anymore.

He was about turn the knob when she spoke"Ya moh"she called and he came back and sat down letting a sigh of relief then she started"I was not avoiding you because of what you did"as she look directly into his eyes.

"Then why are you avoiding me"he asked with a raised eye brow and she look down that gesture alone made her heart jumble.

"I'm sorry Ya moh but I can't tell you my reason and please don't push it" he was about to talk when she added "Dan allah"he just slump his shoulders in defeat.

"I won't push it but you need to stop acting the way your acting I don't like it and I miss the old us"he said saying the last part in a low sincere voice she could swear she saw the sincerity right through his eyes and that gesture made her heart swell Ya Allah  she sighed and  just answered with an "okay"her voice sound foreign to her.

They sat in complete silence for some minutes before he break the silence "wanna head out for a long drive"he asked hopefully she wanted so bad to decline his offer but he'll feel like she hasn't forgetten what happened so she just agree.she walk to her closet and change into a purple abaya then took all she needed and they set off for their drive.

Yo guys,I'm sorry i haven't been updating,I've already told you  guys that I'm writing exams and hopefully I'm finishing today Insha Allah so you're gonna see more of me.

It's been a while since we here much drama from the bitch hajiya basma so brace your self and fasten your seat belt because it's gonna be a bumpy ride for us, lots of dramas are awaiting us.

I think my update will now be based on how happy you make me which is by;
Voting,
Commenting,
Sharing and
Following

And I promise to make you guys happy too.

               With so much love,
                       Hafsatou❤