...U NEVER KNEW WHAT IS STORED FOR U..

kalpana was still not saying anything , her  body was not responding she was unknowingly holding raghav from last 2 hours ... her body was shivering , kalpana was not even concern of any thing this world , but only for her husband , she was'nt leaving him for a single second . when raghav try to she hold her hand so tightly that it becomes difficult for kalpana to leave ..

later when raghav take kalpana to the bedroom , he made her sit on the couch and take out the first aid box , she was still not leaving him "kalpana main yehi pe hun , i am not leaving you love " raghav caressed her hairs and forcefully get out from her grip . he took a wet towel and bandages . 

he slowly start cleaning the wound from antibiotic and then kalpana got little senses 

" ahhhh " her little scream  make raghav terrified , he gave a look at her and she saw tears were continously coming from her eyes . she saw him 

" raghav , vo .... vo neeche bhai . bhaiii mujhe ma marne aaya tha .." she couldnt able to speak what she wants to "its ok , see now u are safe , i am here "

raghav was continously trying to calm her down , but se did'nt stop "raghav ,papa also came , u know and outside so .. soo many people were shouting , they ............they said i am ..no.... noot good person ...they take me away from u ... "

kalpane was still crying out her thoughts , her fears and raghav just took her in his embrace ... " raghavvv. i dont want to goooo , please .. mujhe apse dur nheee jana " she burst down in uncontrollable tears ... her face was hide in his chest and her grip on his shirt was so tight that her nails were itching on his skin ..

when after an hour kalpana was little better raghav carry her in bridal style and took her to the washroom ..

after that both were standing in the shower .. their bodies were drenched with water .." what an irony , today morning also we were enjoying these rains , and now to get rid of our pain "raghav thought .he raised her face and saw her red tearry eyes ...

"aj ke baad tumhe ye dr kbhe nhe lagega ke tumhe koi mujhse alag kr sakta hai , aj se hum apne naye beggining krenge , jaha sirf raghav and kalpana hoge aur unke pyare se sapne , kalpana this might be the last day where u will crry for ypur identity , because from now , i 'll be your identity , main tumhe apne liye itna pagal krduna ke tum sirf mere bare mein sochoge , tumhare hr lb , hr saas mere naam se mehekenge , jb bhe ye akhen sapne dekhnege to vo humare honge , mere aur tumhare .. "

and with that he do mark hie new beginning his lips brushed hers and she stunned for a while . she try to move back but was now realized that she is totally caged between raghav and wall she try to remove her grip but raghav pulled her and they were glued to each other . 

raghav saw a surprise moment in kalpana's eyes and then he claim back her lips , and this tiime to mark her as his ..  initially it as raghav but slowly when raghav started chased her kalpana joined him and they were lost in each other .. both were lost in their own world kalpana's and slowly proceed towards raghav's neck and she locked her arms in his neck .. raghav knew kalpana is getting normal now , but his lips were not listening to him . 

they broke the kiss and he started doing magic on her neck . her skin was like a rose petal, he was so gentle .... kalpana's hands were clutched on his neck.. raghav slowly closed the shower and carry her in his arms , kalpana's face were hidden in raghav's chest ...

raghav lay her down on the bed and locked the door , since its day time only he draw the curtains . the room was suddenly seemed to be a romatic site  he joined back her on bed and within no seconds they were kissing each other ... fully wet , they were so engrossed in each other , that they themselves dont know when they were wrapped only in sheets .... they were glued to each other that not only their lips were talking , but also their hands .. raghav's hand have touch her every smooth curve ... he cherished her assets , his lips had worshiped her in every way .... and when satisfied he roll back and let kalpana to claim her rights ...

the same shy kalpana was so lost in her hubby that she was making him wild now .... her lips were not leaving his , his feets were continuously moving up and fro .. she was kissing his lips for her oxygen , biting her ears for her pleasure , when raghav was so gentle , she had become wild ..... and when raghav's one hand entered her wet part ... and other roaming in her hairs she bite him on his neck .

raghav roll her down .... and take up the charge ... the pouring rain were adding the flavor ... and the in no time they become one ...... in the day light..... both were breathing in each other ... 

none of them had thought they will consummate their marriage like this  , but today it seems to be no stop .. kalpana was in pain but still she wants more ... raghav who was panting badly but again entered in her . they were breathing heavenly , but still don't want to stop ... his fingers were like rhythm on her body ... her lips were just kissing him madly ... 

they were sweating badly , there screams , their moans were only sounding ..and finally after eternity they gasped...... kalpana was on the bed and raghav on her ,,,,,,, 

it was evening and night had shown up , the room was all black ... and unaware of the world , the couple is sleeping in their own world .. world which they have created just now .... their journey ... their memories ... 

AUTOR'S NOTE 

TO ALL THOSE WHO COMMENT BACK ON MY PREVIOUS CHAPTER , THIS CHAPTER IS FOR U , YOU PEOPLE WAIT SO MUCH AND STILL U BEAR ME ...

TELL ME HOWS IT ..ITS BIT SHOCKING FOR U I KNOW ....