Chapter 50

Y'all this book is finna be extra long💀 I might do another 50 chapters. idk but this is bout to be my longest book. Lmao.
***
Saint Smith
12:15am
I'd just gotten out of the shower, about to get ready to go to bed. I dried off, throwing on some clean clothes and got into bed. A nigga wasn't even tired though.

Damn if Cassie we're here, that pussy would put me right to sleep. I thought to myself. I dismissed my thoughts. I wasn't bout to lose like a bitch.

I grabbed my phone, scrolling through my Instagram feed. That shit got boring quick fast and I was still wide awake. I decided to text Cassie to see if she could do me a favor.

Me
Sending nudes is against the rules right?

Cass🌧💙
Yes my nigga go to bed!

Me
Pop a titty or sum, that ain't hurting nobody

Cass🌧💙
God gave you your imagination for a reason so use it. Good night.

I sucked my teeth, putting my phone down seeing there was no other option. I went into my Snapchat memories, putting the password in for my eyes only.

There, videos and pictures of Cassie filled up my memory file. I clicked on one where she was in her bra. That shit got me hard alone.

I looked around my room, sucking my teeth. I had a hard dick and no one to stick it in. When Cassie loses this bet, I was gone tear her pussy up no cap.

She was making me resort to some single nigga shit. I opened my night table drawer next to my bed looking at what was in it.

"Man..." I mumbled sucking my teeth.

I pulled out my special bottle of lubriderm.

"Maaaaaaan." I huffed, sucking my teeth once again.

I looked at the lotion. It had a little dust on it. I hadn't used it in a long ass time.

"Man this is some bullshit!" I yelled, throwing the lotion across the room and folding my arms. "I'm going to bed hard, fuck that."

I turned off my light beside me, forcing my eyes closed. I was gone thug it out.
***
Cassie Davis
Christmas Day, 8:00am
I woke up from the sound of my alarm clock. You would think a bitch would be happy that it was Christmas and she was about to come into contact with new clothes and new shit in general but nah.

This year, my mom was making me cook with her. She always said the year before I go to college, I was going to have to cook Christmas dinner with her. Christin did the same before she went too.

I was excited until I found out Wade and his kids were showing up. Now it was all going to be awkward as hell. At least Saint and his mom was coming over. Two people I actually felt comfortable around.

I got up from my bed, walking down the hall and into the bathroom. Grabbing my tooth brush, I brushed my teeth and washed my face. Afterwards, I went into the living room.

There were presents under the tree like there was no tomorrow. Christin and my mom had been sitting on the couch together making small conversation.

"Oh look who's up." My mom smiled, taking a small sip of her coffee.

"Hi." I waved, faking a smile and taking a seat next to Christin.