89. Avengers... Assemble!

* Cap, it's Sam. Can you hear me?* 

The signal wasn't strong, but I could clearly recognize his voice. 

" Sam?" I asked confused. 

* On your left.* We both turned to look behind us, on our left side. A golden portal, just like Dr. Strange made on Titan for Peter and I to jump through, started opening And a bright golden light came shining through. Three people walked through it, like they were sent by god to help us. Okoye, T'Challa and a girl, who I knew was his sister. She looked fierce, just like her brother and Okoye. I couldn't believe it, they were there. I could see T'Challa nod at Steve. Out of the portal, flying with his carbon fiber wings, came Sam. I wanted to shout at him from happiness when I saw dozens of other portals open in the sky.

One of them opened from Titan. With Dr. Strange landing with The Guardians. And from behind, swinging through the portal and landing on one of the rocks, was Peter. He was back. I almost couldn't contain my happiness, they were all back. 

" Yibambe" I heard T'Challa shout, and from behind him a whole Wakandan army repeated his chant. Looking around I saw other groups come through portals. Another group from Wakanda lead by Bucky and the one I presumed to be Groot. Up in the sky was Brunnhilde with the Asgardians. Wanda landed, hands glowing red. And Wong lead an army of sorcerers. And right in front of me, wearing the armour dad had made her, was Pepper. And right when I thought everyone was there, through the rubble, giant Ant-Man grew bigger than I had ever seen him, dropping off Hulk, Rhodey and Rocket. Dad and Thor joined us and we were all assuming our position. I looked over at Thanos, he was clearly not expecting what had just happened. I walked back a bit so I was standing right between Sam and Bruce. I was looking right at Thanos, ready to fight him one last time. 

" AVENGERS!" I heard Steve shout. We were so ready to kick their asses. " ASSEMBLE." 

Thor was the first to shout and we all started running and flying towards the alien army. I started shooting balls of energy at the alien dog-like creatures. With Steve next to me and dad above me. When I looked up I saw Scott hit an leviathan out of the air, like it was nothing. 

" Flashlight, behind you!" I heard Drax yell so I turned and immediately shot energy at the alien that was about to hit me. 

" Thanks." I said and returned to killing Chitauri. While I was doing that I was searching around for a spider swinging around the battlefield, but I couldn't find him. 

* Cap, what do you want me to do with this damn thing?* I heard Clint ask through the comms. He must have been carrying the glove. 

* Get those stones as far away as possible!* Steve told him. 

* No! We need to get them back where they came from.* I heard Hulk jump in. 

" No way to get them back. Thanos destroyed the quantum tunnel." I told them. 

* Hold on* I heard Scott say * That wasn't our only time machine.* I heard some kind of blow horns like at a sports event. * Anyone see an ugly brown van out there?* 

* Yes, but you're not gonna like where it's parked.* Brunnhilde told him. 

* Scott how long you need to get that thing working?* Dad asked him. 

* Maybe ten minutes.*

* Get it started. We'll bring the stones to you." Steve said.

While they tried to do that I found Wanda, shredding aliens to pieces. 

" Wanda!" I shouted and she turned around. 

" Odette." She smiled and ran up to me. I took her in a hug and held her as close as I could. Five years I had to miss her. Five years without someone who was a sister to me. " You okay?" She asked when the hug went on a bit long. 

" Just happy to have you back." I told her. We seperated and I looked her in the eyes. " He's right there." Thanos was waking our way. 

" I got this." She said and walked up to him. I stayed back and fought off the aliens who wanted to go for her. 

" You took everything from me." I heard her say. 

" I don't even know who you are." Thanos told her. Which was a big mistake. 

" You will." She told him. Red flares were flying around and I saw Thanos getting beat.

While blasting aliens away I started to get tired. " Dad?" I asked through the comms. 

* Yeah?* He asked. He sounded kinda worried. 

" Do you, by any chance, have a suit for me?" I asked. I didn't wanna sound desperate, but I was. I was running out of power and every time I shot energy I got more tired. 

* Yes, where are you?* He asked. 

" See Wanda beating Thanos to shit?" I asked him. 

* Yeah.* He said. 

" Right behind her." A few seconds later he landed beside me and threw me a watch.

" Hang in there." He told me and flew away. I put on the watch and a suit formed around me. It smelled new. Had he finished the design I made five years ago? I was ready to fly up and help out the people who were taking on the sky when beams of light started to rain down. They destroyed everything they hit. I saw some sorcerers make massive shields above us to protect us. I jumped under one of them and looked around for Wanda. Where was she? 

" Where's Wanda?" I asked Sam, who was fighting beside me. 

" Last time I saw her she was about to kill Thanos." He said. She wasn't under the shield. 

" Does anyone see Wanda?" I asked through the comms. I got several no's and started to panic a little bit. If she wasn't anywhere where anyone could see her she was in danger, no doubt about that. I fired up the suit and flew away from the shield, scanning the area. When I finally found her she was just getting up. I landed beside her, grabbed her in my arms and flew us out of the field of raining explosions. But right before we got back to safety an explosion threw us down to the ground. All around us explosions went off. Until the alien ship redirected their guns to something else. 

" What's that?" Wanda asked. A fiery power came charging through the sky, and the explosions did nothing to her. She flew right through the ship and destroyed it completely. 

" That, is Carol." I told her, with a big smile on my face. We hadn't seen her in forever, but she was back. And Thanos would have no idea what was coming to him.