21

You awoke the next morning feeling hot and bothered.

''Was yesterday all a dream?'' you mumble to yourself, yawning as your bed hairs stuck out on all sides. Sliding out of your bed covers, you notice the faint scent of Taehyung's cologne lingering on your bedsheets.

''It was...real?'' you blink, examining your dark circles in the mirror.

''IT WAS FUCKING REAL!'' you shout in excitement, quickly shutting up when you hear your mother scream,

''WATCH YOUR PROFANITY!'' 

A creepy smile and dark bags plastered onto your face, you make your way downstairs. ''What are you screaming so early in the morning for?'' your mother sends you a furtive look before packing her stuff for work.

''I had a awesome dream'' you hum, sending her a thumbs up.

She shakes her head upon observing your idiocy, and walks towards you to peck your forehead. ''I'm leaving now, make sure you don't go out. Not until everything is safe. In the meantime, I've prepared some past papers for you to do to keep you occupied!''

She hands you a thick bundle of papers before leaving through the door. You stare at this shit they called math and shake your head.

''Nope. Not today'' you throw it into the recycling bin and clap your hands.

You slump onto the couch, elbows rested as you scrolled through your phone lazily.

-

Unknown is typing...

Unknown:

open your door before I break it down

Me:

just in time daddy

-

Just as you're walking towards the door, it is kicked down abruptly, revealing a Taehyung who stands there, hands in his pockets in the spotlight.

''nooo'' you groan, grimacing as the door is on the verge of falling off.

''Where's the brat?'' he looks around, only to find he is nowhere to be seen.

''It's only 11AM, he's not here yet'' you sigh, relishing the dark jeans and baggy hoodie look he currently adorned. ''You should've bought Jungkook with you, two against one would give better chances''

''Why do you always mention Jungkook?'' he asks, ''There's Jimin and the older hyungs''

''Jimin is mean and I don't know the rest'' you shrug. ''Besides, Jungkook is nice and hot''

''I'm hot too'' he sulks.

''No need to state the obvious'' you grin, ''so now that you're here, would you care for some coffee?'' you offer, grabbing a cup for yourself. You don't know why, but you suddenly craved something bittersweet.

''If you insist'' he licks his lips, watching you silently.

''How would you like your coffee?'' you ask.

''As dark and as bitter as my soul''

A moment of silence. ''One glass of milk coming right up''

-

Taehyung taps his foot impatiently, glancing at the clock. ''Fuck it. Just call me when he comes, yeah?''

*10 seconds after he leaves*

ding dong

You peep through the hole of the half broken door, and Kai's lovely face greets you.

wow, great timing-

''What happened to the door?'' he asks, attempting to put it back into place before he entered.

You lean against the door frame casually, dubious eyes watching him silently. ''The door? Oh, some screws were loose''

''Just like how it is with your head?''

''What's that meant to mean?'' you smack his arm as he lets out a breathy chuckle. Ruffling your hair playfully, he walks into the kitchen.

You bite your lip, wondering if your actions should be calibrated to provoke or please. Maybe Taehyung had it all wrong, and he was just the ordinary Kai you've always known...

Kai tilts the half consumed contents of coffee from the mug placed on the counter and looks at you. His eyes are eerily wide.

''Someone was here before me?''

''mum had some before work and didn't have time to finish it'' you lie, eyes narrowing towards his direction. Something was off about his gaze, maybe it was the way his eyes alighted between the mug in your hand and the one on the counter, and the oddly irritated expression that misted through them.

His legs ominously advance forward, while yours stagger back until you're backed against the wall. ''Kai, what are you-''

His arm slams the wall beside you. ''Why can't you see it?''

''See what?'' you ask, slightly taken aback. Unfortunately, Kai was attractive so him being this close to you only made you realise he was more handsome than you gave him credit for. His lips swiftly reach forward.

''All these years, why can't you see I've only had eyes for you?'' he whispers, hair brushing your cheek. ''Why won't you like me back?''

You are frozen on the spot, mind unable to comprehend whatever nonsense he was spouting. ''Woah. Taehyung was right. You actually are possessed''

His pupils dilate, the specks of honey brown in his eyes flashing. ''Taehyung said what?''

When you're about to open your mouth to answer, he silences you with a finger to your lips. ''Whatever, I don't care''

''Kai my bro, as handsome as you are, can you like, back away a little?'' you awkwardly laugh as he towers over you, completely violating your personal space.

''Did you just bro-zone me?''

''We were friends from day one! Me, you and Lisa, remember?'' you wave a hand across his face, but his expression remains flat.

Why am I even trying? The person across me talking is probably not even Kai...

Your skin crawls at the notion of dark malicious eyes peering down at you. Then slowly, his arms snake behind your back and wrap around your waist, closing whatever gap you had between you. You splay your hand against his chest in an attempt to push him away, but his grip overpowers yours.

His head lowers until it reaches your neck, lips planting sloppy kisses along your neck. ''Mine...'' he mutters in between pecks.

''Get...off..'' you retaliate, finding difficulty breathing as he squashes your body into his.

Flashy spots dance in your vision, mind swirling as you found yourself beginning to blank out. His lips continue to attack your neck lasciviously, draining you of your consciousness. ''Taehyung...where are you..?'' you mutter as your eyes begin to drift close.

''You're mine. Mine'' he repeats langorously, lips reaching forward to connect with yours.

Through the tiny slit of your half closed lids, you see his face come closer. And closer.

He pauses for a moment, when suddenly his breath is sucked into an inaudible gasp as he is yanked away from your field of vision.

''Who's yours, again?'' a infuriated deep voice cracks through the air, eyes burning in fury.

A/N: I think some of ya'll are confused, the Lord and Satan are two different people 😂