[8] Asset

(Yena carrying Yuri like that is omg)

...................

The next few weeks. Yena, Chaewon and Yujin were having trouble of tracking Kang Daniel. They have killed already a lot of his men but yet, no leads.

"We could have killed that Daniel if we stayed with our plan and not stay with that chief officer." Yujin complained while Yena stared at her.

"We need that officer. I placed another tracking device in her tshirt when I came over her house. I don't why she's a chief when she doesn't notice our tracker on her." Yena responded.

Yena then stood up on her chair.

"Alright our next place is..."

..............

"Daegu." Yuri turned to her assistants. "We have a visual of our guy there that we could interrogate about Kang Daniel and about his work." Minju stated.

"Great. We need to stick to our plan and ask him all the information we need." Yuri said and Wonyoung couldn't stop thinking about Yena's accomplice, Yujin.

"Wonyoung, I need you with me. And Minju has to stay in our van again. and Minju, Yena's childhood friend Chaewon." Yuri said.

"She's pretty skilled at everything. and mostly hacking, If you have to. Shoot her." Yuri added and Minju nodded.

.............

Yena, Yujin and Chaewon stayed on the rooftop of another building next to their asset's building. Yujin sat on the left side of the building, Chaewon on the right and Yena on the middle. "Yena, I have a visual on chief's assistant." Yujin reported.

Yena scoffed. "Them again?"

"Yena, I told you already. We need to get rid of them." Chaewon answered while Yena didn't agree. "I need them alive. We could use them as a decoy and then get our asset." Yena explained.

"Chaewon, hack in to their comms."

Chaewon clicked her neck and focused on her laptop. "You're in."

...............

Yuri, Wonyoung, and Minju's comms jammed and then heard a voice. "Hello officers. I see you making your way again huh?" They heard a voice.

"Yena." Yuri muttered. "Yes chief?" Yena replied.

"I need the asset alive. We need to confirm something you told me." Yuri said and Yena sighed. "You really don't believe me? I told you already, didn't I? you're protecting a corrupt politician and a murderer."

Yena then ended the call. The three of them, Yena, Yujin and Chaewon hook up with their ropes and ziplined themselves to the asset's building.

Yena then inserted a special bullet in her revolver. "Let's go. I need the asset alive."

"What's the asset's name again, Chaewon?"

"Kim Mingyu."