Episode 31 Terminator VS RoboCop

My thirty first for episode 31

Terminator belongs to 20th Century Fox

Robocop belongs to MGM

Death Battle belongs to Screwattack

RWBY belongs to Rooster Teeth and Monty Oum (R.I.P)

Note: After this episode, then it's back to Samurai Jack. Get ready for RWBY to watch Jack face off against the Three Blind Archers!

Oh, and I decided Penny will be watching the shows too. I made a unique way in how she will watch them.

Enjoy the episode!

RWBY was very excited for the next episode because it showed robots and cyborgs! Besides,

"Last episode for tonight and I'm gonna catch some Zs." Yang announced.

Ruby puts in the next disc and hits play.

(Cues Invader — Jim Johnston)

RWBY sees an awesome futuristic city that even makes Atlas look primitive.

Boomstick: Sci-fi movies have taught me two very important things; 1, I want my own lightsaber.

"I agree with the lightsaber!" Ruby said.

"Every year, Atlass is making new kinds of tech for the future." Weiss added. "I'm interested what this episode will introduce that may catch our interests."

Boomstick: And 2; the future blows.

Wiz: It's unavoidable. The warrior of the next millennium is the machine.

"Based on the constant development and manufacture of Atlassian Knights, along with cybernetics made for people, I have a speculation in the distant future that machines will take over." Blake deduced but she's positive it won't happen for a long time. Ruby is aware of Penny being a robot and Penny is just the first example of possible robotic warriors.

Wiz: Such as the Terminator, the time-traveling metal assassin.

Boomstick: And Robocop, Detroit's cyborg defender.

Wiz: These mechanized combatants have fought before but never in a holds-barred, one-on-one duel to the death.

"Wait. These two fought before?" Yang said in question and with interest.

"Looks like it. This may be interesting since we are seeing who's gonna win this time by facts at least." Blake said

Boomstick: Or without "brand restrictions". He's Wiz and I'm Boomstick.

Wiz: And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor and skills to find out who would win a Death Battle.

(Cues The Terminator (1984) — Main Theme)

Wiz: In the distant future of 2004, the government deployed the world's first automatic defense network, Skynet, to keep everybody on the planet safe and happy.

"And then it all goes wrong." Yang, Blake, and Weiss all said at the same time since they had the feeling that making an automatic defense network always results everything going wrong.

Boomstick: So Skynet used the world's nuclear arsenal to annihilate most of humanity and take over the world.

"Yep. Giving an AI enough intelligence and sentience to rebell against humanity is no doubt the deathwish." Blake answered without missing a beat.

"Don't people ever learn?" Ruby asked since there have been many stories that has happened countless times before.

Boomstick: The age of machines had begun.