Episode 32 Luigi VS Tails

My thirty first for episode 32

Luigi belongs to Nintendo

Tails belongs to Sega

Death Battle belongs to Screwattack

RWBY belongs to Rooster Teeth and Monty Oum (R.I.P)

Note: I'm now back with Death Battle. I've decided to make RWBY watch four episodes tonight since Godzilla vs Gamera seems to be a big hit to you fans so I've decided to make it a final for RWBY on this night.

Enjoy the episode!

(Friday)

The girls have woken up from their slumber as they head to class like it's your average day.

During breakfast. JNPR and CFVY were in the cafeteria as they ate with RWBY. CFVY admitted they started liking the show of Death Battle for the first time and loved many of the episodes.

CFVY admitted many of the episodes are great and they all have their favorites. Velvet mostly likes Yoshi due to his cute appearance and can still kick ass while being cute. Coco just flat outs loves Samus at how badass the bounty hunter is with her armor and weapon. Yatsuhashi doesn't say much but he respects Haggar and Zangief. Fox remains quiet but he does like how badass many of the characters are.

JNPR has enjoyed a lot of the episodes too. He-Man was indeed a manly guy that caused the girls to blush. Ren and Jaune wished they were that buff….. And Pyrrha and Nora even imagined their boys dressed like He-Man. Lion-O was also cool that Jaune wanted the Sword of Omens. They did not appreciate either Bison or Shao Kahn in how evil they are and what they have done. Ryu s Strider was also an awesome episode they have enjoyed with awesome ninjas fighting with awesome swords and ninja techniques.

After classes, Ruby decides to go to downtown Vale on her own while her other three teammates handle their training.

Ruby was now in a Dust shop and reading some recent weapon magazines. She's excited that the Schnee Dust company are taking great measures in inventing new kinds of awesome weapons and tools for hunters and huntresses alike.

"Ruby!"

Ruby turned around and sees Penny standing there with a smile on her face.

"Penny!" Ruby yelled. Both ran towards each other for a hug but Penny tackled Ruby into the floor, since her body is made of metal and Penny was a little TOO happy to see her closest and only friend.

"Ooooowwwww." Ruby muttered. This isn't the last time this would happen to her.

Penny got back up and helped Ruby to her feet. She's happy to see Ruby again and wants to enjoy every moment she can before she has to go back and before her father and Ironwood get suspicious she's gone for that long.

"I'm so happy to see you again!" Penny said in excitement.

"Yeah….me too." Ruby finished in slight soreness from Penny's impact. She wanted to share all she's seen recently. So she took Penny to a nearby cafe as they talked about what they've seen while they were separate for a while. However, Ruby suddenly remembered the dreaded nightmare of Penny falling victim to the Roboenza virus and becoming a blood thirsty killing machine. Not to mention another nightmare had Penny getting snared by her own wires that control her swords and torn to pieces.

"Penny…. I'm worried for you." Ruby said worriedly.

Penny raised an eyebrow but the tone in Ruby's voice sounds like she's concerned for her.

"Then tell me what you are worried about, my friend." Penny replied.

After nearly 10 minutes of explaining about the Death Battle DVDs they found last week and one episode including a virus that affects machines and turns them violent, Penny was a bit surprised by this and even felt concerned. Not to mention feeling intrigued with this Death Battle show.