Episode 36 Batman VS Captain Ameria

My thirty sixth for episode 36

Batman belongs to DC

Captain America belongs to Marvel

Death Battle belongs to Screwattack

RWBY belongs to Rooster Teeth and Monty Oum (R.I.P)

Note: I'm back with Death Battle and I also have some announcements. I have decided to make a fanfic of RWBY reacting to the Godzilla NES Creepypasta when I finish a few of my Death Battles. I talked to Cosbydaf on Deviantart and he gave me permission. But don't worry. Since each chapter is fairly short and only ten chapter total, I will do a chapter once in awhile while focusing on Death Battle and Samurai Jack.

Also, the big reason it took this long to make this chapter was because I was on vacation in Missouri so my work was limited and also because college is coming back again. I'm not always at my computer and doing my hard work for this fic, you know.

Enjoy the Episode!

(Saturday)

Since today is Saturday, RWBY had the day off at Beacon and just spended the day in downtown Vale until later in the evening to watch the next episode of Death Battle.

RWBY sat down and got the next episode ready as Ruby was putting the disc in and hitting play.

Blake actually felt a bit excited to see Batman return and face off against a new opponent that seems more fair.

"Let's see who Batman will be facing this time!" Ruby announces as the episode starts.

The episode starts once again as RWBY has their popcorn and snacks ready.

(Cues Invader Jim Johnston)

Wiz: Defending the weak from powerful agents of evil demands a champion who has achieved the peak of human capability, all in the name of justice.

"That's basically what Hunters and huntresses are meant to do in training and graduating." Weiss responded that huntsman do all kinds of missions that some can even relate to justice.

Wiz: And sometimes vengeance.

"And others will train themselves until they are capable of exacting vengeance on those they did wrong." Blake answered with a whisper as she shudders at the reminder that Adam has that same ambition to get revenge on the humans.

Boomstick: Batman, the Dark Knight.

"We know who he is." Yang said with a smile.

Wiz: And Captain America, the sentinel of liberty.

"He seems interesting." Weiss said in curiosity.

"And he looks so awesome and heroic!" Ruby cheered.

Boomstick: He's Wiz and I'm Boomstick.

Wiz: And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor and skills to find out who would win a Death Battle.

The episode starts off with a bunch of criminals running from the police and now on top of a skyscraper.