Episode 37 Tigerzord vs Epyon

My thirty seventh for episode 37

Tigerzord belongs to Saban

Epyon belongs to Sunrise inc.

Death Battle belongs to Screwattack

RWBY belongs to Rooster Teeth and Monty Oum (R.I.P)

Note: You're gonna love this episode. I'll make the first chapter of Godzilla NES right after this and then back to Death Battle of Ryu vs Scorpion and then Yang fighting her evil side, then back to Samurai Jack!

Also. I know this one took long because college has just started for me today. I may slow down a bit with college but I will still continue writing these fics for you, my fans.

Enjoy the Episode!

RWBY was already starting to do another Death Battle as they were remembering giving JNPR, SSSN, and Penny more episodes that they will enjoy. RWBY even gave the pokemon manual to JNPR just in case. Penny was already beginning to love the show and she wants to see more of it so she got her discs that were already seen by everyone else.

The next episode RWBY, especially Ruby and Yang, may really enjoy is the episode that showed off those awesome mechs.

Both sisters have a high obsession with mechs when they were younger. They always watched the protagonists piloting those awesome mechs that are mostly over a hundred feet tall, armed to the teeth with all kinds of awesome weapons, long or short ranged, and even awesome nerve wracking fights that are so awesome to experience and see. Weiss and Blake haven't seen them a lot in their lives so they are interested how this will play out.

"Alright, guys! Here we go with the mech episode!" Ruby announced as she hits play.

(Cues Invaders Jim Johnston)

RWBY now sees many kinds of villains, including Darth Vader that they wanna know more about.

Wiz: Evil. It has many faces, and sometimes a good natured soul may become it's unknowing pawn.

That's true, RWBY can understand that even a good hearted person could also fall victim to working for a villain.

"I can understand how that feels…." Blake muttered sadly.

"It's okay, Blake." Weiss assured to her friend. "You should not dwell in your past and focus on the future as our teammate and friend." She smiled.

Blake smiled too and felt better. "Thanks, Weiss." Blake said as she remembered how they were at each other's throats during the time Weiss was being pretty offensive with all faunus as White Fang members. But she apologized to Blake how wrong she was on the way home after the incident at the docks where Roman tried to steal some dust.

Boomstick: ...Oh did you say something? I couldn't hear you over GIANT FIGHTING ROBOTS! Seriosuly, what's cooler than awesome giant robots? Absolutely nothing!

"YES!" Ruby and Yang all shouted as the two sisters so so dig giant robots! Ruby and Yang have used to watch a lot of giant robot shows when they were younger and they still love them a lot to this day. Now they are excited to see a Death Battle of mechs.

Blake and Weiss, however, don't know much about mechs and they have only heard of them a few times in Beacon and other places but don't overall know so they are a bit curious to learn this.

Wiz: The White Tigerzord, the 6th Thunderzord.

Boomstick: And Epyon, the 6th Gundam.