Episode 39 Deadpool vs Deathstroke

Alright, really sorry about the wait time for one of the most wanted episode of Death Battle for RWBY to react to. We can all agree that these chapters shouldn't take this long. It's been a around three weeks. How did it take this long to get this chapter posted when I was able to get the Ryu VS Scorpion episode up in less than a week. I know right. Sure quality takes time but the Death Battle script should only be half the battle. But anyway you probably want to just get on with the chapter so here is- *Door being knocked* Hmm, wonder who that could be...*opens the door*

Hello is this the correct address?

Whatthe?! Deadpool! You actually came?!

Yeah, you said you spent hours trying to get a hold of me and when you finally did, you asked me to guess star in this episode of RWBY watches Death Battle, remember?

Well, yeah I did call and ask but I didn't think you would actually show up. In fact I was just about to start without you.

Now come on, what kind of a**hole would I be? Wait a minute! You made your fanfic rated M yet you having censorship whenever I try to curse?

Sorry, still learning now lets just start this already before the readers get cranky

Alrighty then , let's go make keep this fic going for the people that are either just bored or have naughty fantasies of their favorite characters; Mr... umm, what was your name again?

Red Dusk

...Is it too late to change my superhero name?

I believe so Deadpool

Alright well here we go!

Disclaimer:

Deathstroke is owned by the real wannabes

You mean DC and they kind of came first you know. Deadpool is owned by Marvel, or is it Fox? Uhhh, Deadpool how does that work? I mean you were originated in Marvel yet Fox owns the rights to make your movies along with the X-Men. So who exactly owns you?

Oh, well it is kind of complicated so lets move on. Ruby is owned by who ever finds/buys it.

No no, Deadpool not the mineral Ruby. RWBY the anime themed internet show owned by Rooster Teeth

Oh yeah.

Death Battle is owned by Screwattack

And the soundtracks belong to their respected owners.

Deadpool VS Deathstroke

RWBY really got their blood pumped from the fight between the two most iconic fighting game characters and are hoping this next one is just as good. As they got their snacks and drinks ready, Ruby lets her teammates know that this will be the last episode before bed and starts the video.

(*Cues Invader - Jim Johnston*)

RWBY is shown the two combatants of this episode and couldn't help but notice they seem very similar from the weapons and skills that they possess to the suit and armor that they wear.