Episode 40 Kirby vs Majin Buu

Author's Note: Hey guys what's going on? Sorry for the long wait on this one. Is chapter is the longest one so far given that I made up my first story involving RWBY's morning and afternoon routine. As well as I made my first fight scene. I also been getting told in the comments how their was spelling and grammar errors so I took the time to make sure I have less errors if not none. So yeah, quality does take time. Same as the other writers who like to make sure their stories a written well. As well as Youtubers that take the time to edit their videos. Do you have any idea how long it takes to make an actual video? Not the ones where people just record it on their phones. I'm talking about videos where people use video cams that they buy at best buy or something, as well as come up with a script, research, edit and all that stuff. Especially when they are doing it all by themselves. Well writers on fanfic don't have that problem but some of us prefer to take measures. I do a bit of research as well when making reactions. Again, I said I publish post as quickly as possible. I was able to get the Ryu VS Scorpion chapter posted in less than a week but that won't always be the case as other chapters are longer than it.

I finally watched RWBY vol. 4 and I personally thought it was kind of a let down. So much that the series kind of lost some of it's fire to me. To be honest with you guys, if I had saw vol. 4 on youtube release, I would never have decided to continue this fic. Luckily for you guys I decided to wait for the DVD release. And since I already started, there is no going back unless I have a REALLY good reason to stop this fic. I am kind of hoping vol. 5 will be the closing of the series. You guys know how you like to watch a favorite show but over time you just stop watching it for some reason. At least RWBY is a show where you can watch the entire season in a day if you wanted to so it's good for people that don't have as much time as others. I would be watching the anime One Piece but that show has way too many episodes for me to devote all my free time to watch. WAAAYYYY too many. It's not even funny. I am gonna assume that you all have seen RWBY volume 4 too so here are my thoughts. The story was kind of just a filler, it took the entire volume for everyone to recover after the fall of Beacon. Weiss, Yang have like, not done anything. The story is mostly focusing on character development. It was nice to know Ren and Nora's back story as well a bit of lore involving the relics. The villains didn't do anything. My opinion on Tyrian, (The scorpion faunus) makes me think "This guy will NEVER be the Joker." I would liked him better as a bad guy if he had a different personality. Maybe a calm and stoic one. The fight between Qrow Brandwen and Tyrian is the only part I liked. Weiss's brother was an unnecessary character. Raven Brandwen is also a character that is just their so far. Juane is still the Black Widow of RWBY. That farmboy is one of those characters that "has potential." I'm curious to see how big his role in the story will be. I won't be waiting for vol.5 to come out on DVD this time. I'll be watching that on Youtube release. Yeah those are my thoughts. It's okay if you guys think differently.

So here is the next chapter.

Disclaimer: RWBY belongs to Rooster Teeth

Kirby belongs to Nintendo

Majin Buu belongs to Funimation

Death Battle belongs to Screwattack

Soundtracks belong to their respective owners.

Kirby VS Majin Buu

(Sunday)

RWBY were down in the cafeteria having brunch since it is Sunday and it is the only day that the school serves brunch and it was a meal that they wouldn't miss out on. When they were going through the line. They couldn't help but notice that one of the main entrees on the line was chimichangas. This got them thinking about a certain "Merc with a Mouth" that has not only actually came to Remnant but right there next to them inside their dorm room. It was a night they would never forget. Weiss felt off about this and asked the lunch lady...(or, guy) why this was being served. The server said he/she didn't know why, they were originally going to have pot roast but it got changed on the last second somehow. There was no doubt that this was Deadpool's doing and the huntresses are the only ones that know it. They reluctantly decide to have that seeing as how it must be Deadpool's way of telling them that he likes them or he is just trying to mess with them.