Wattpad Original
There are 2 more free parts

Chapter 6

Presley
• • •

I'm starting to think moving across the country with my college boyfriend was a very bad idea. A very stupid, terrible, awful, dumbass idea. Especially when I find out he's been cheating on me. Yeah, not cheated, cheating.

"Kaleb, you are such an asshole!" I scream, throwing the vase of flowers right at his stupid head.

He ducks just in time and his apology present shatters against the wall, spraying water everywhere.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to, baby girl. You know I love you!" He pleads desperately, his eyes wide.

I gape at him, does he really think I'm that stupid? I mean I'm obviously pretty damn dumb to follow his stupid ass here and deal with this shit, but how can he say he didn't mean to? I don't understand, I've never held out sex on him so why would he need to go fuck someone else? I'm a little crazy but I'm a good girlfriend, I don't nag him about stupid shit like playing Xbox for hours. I've never felt like I couldn't trust him, never questioned our relationship until around a month ago when I noticed an ex coworker of his had been texting him more often. I asked him about it and he showed me their texts, they were normal mundane conversations, no flirting but it still rubbed me the wrong way. I should've listened to my gut.

I only found out because the girl texted him a picture of her naked body and was asking when they could meet up. The ending of the text literally said, 'I miss your dick 🤤'. If I could remove that stupid drooling emoji off of every device on this planet, I would.

"So she just fell on your dick, huh? How the hell do you cheat and not mean to, you fucking idiot?" I go back to shoving my belongings into my suitcase, although I have nowhere to go and we both know it.

Both of my parents died a few years ago leaving me with my grandparents. I have a family full of drug addicts so I don't associate with anyone but my grandparents, and at eighty years old I'm the last thing my Grandma needs to be worried about. God, I feel so dumb. He swept me off my feet with just a few blinks of his icy blue eyes and his stupid smile. It doesn't help that he's got the whole bad boy vibe thing going that I'm attracted to like a moth to a flame.

I met him during orientation my freshman year at UCLA. At first we were strictly friends, he would flirt with me and ask me out but I wouldn't give him the time of day. I have a bad track record when it comes to dating, apparently I have a type and he is the definition of it. He eventually talked me into going on a date and then he promised if I didn't have a good time he would never bring it up again and we could just be friends.

I thought, 'oh I've got this, a free meal with a hot guy and then we'll just be friends and I'll move on with my life.' Damn, was I wrong. I had such a great time on our first date that I couldn't not go on a second or a third, then before I knew it we were celebrating our one year anniversary together, then our two year. I followed him across the country to an entirely different school just because he was from the area and wanted to be back home instead of California. How ignorant of me.

"Please don't go, baby girl, I'm sorry. She wasn't worth any of this." He pulls me into his chest and holds my face in his hands. "Don't leave, Pres, don't leave me. I love you, I'll never do anything like this to you ever again. I swear."

His lips touch mine and I fight it at first but I'm weak, I have no one else here. He's all I've got. I give in and kiss him back. His hands palm my ass and lift me up until my legs are wrapped around his waist. He pushes my suitcase aside and spreads me out on the bed tugging my clothes off and kissing me as he goes.

"I'm so sorry. I love you so much. You're my whole world. Swear it won't happen again." He murmurs in between kisses.

My fists clench the sheets and my back arches up off the bed when his tongue slides against me. Fuck, I am stupid.My chest hurts at the thought of him touching someone else, kissing someone else, the way he does me. His mouth that is suppose to be just for me going down on some random girl he doesn't even know, doesn't even have a connection with, and then his stupid ass having the audacity to continue to see her like our relationship meant nothing.