Bonus Episode: Q&A

Author's Note: Okay so this was kind of requested by some one, I forgot who it was but I thought this would be good to do and figured the original writer was gonna do a Q & A every eighteen episodes. And picking up from where he left off, it kind of has been more than eighteen episodes since the last one. But then I realize that there was only two actual episodes that Screwattack did and it was the second one that epicvictory did. I can understand him not doing the first one since the questions in that episode were, umm...kind of more...I don't know what word to is good to use. I also find out that the Death Battle vs the World episode he used to replace the Justin Bieber VS Rebecca Black episode was an actual video too. I thought he made it up himself. So since their was no third Q&A video, I ended up making the questions and answers up myself so bare with me here. If you don't want to read these questions and answers that I made up for RWBY to react to, thats okay, the Boba Fett VS Samus Aran (Remastered) will be posted shortly after. Will I be making another Death Battle Q & A in eighteen more episodes? Probably not. I will still be making some other bonus episodes like how epic did. Like have a RWBY's season two favorites or maybe a top ten list for RWBY to see like top ten DC villains they would never want coming to Remnant if RWBY has seen enough Death Battle episodes with DC characters. Or do a flip video with Marvel villains as well or something. (List will not only be the characters that they've seen in a Death Battle but also characters that they haven't seen since RWBY is starting to become well aware of the power extent of these two universes.) So anyway, enjoy this made up episode.

Disclaimer: RWBY is owned by Rooster Teeth

Wiz and Boomstick are owned by Screwattack

Bonus Episode: Q&A

As the next Q&A extra came on, team RWBY decided to let this take its course and see what the hosts are gonna talk about again. The huntresses see the Death Battle hosts: Wiz and Boomstick sitting on comfy chairs. on what appears to be a setting you would likely see on a talk show. The Death Battle logo covering the entire wall behind with a few of the characters that the girls have seen so far such as Cloud Strife, Godzilla, Deathstroke, the Gundam Epyon and a few others are shown on the logo. Between the seats is a wooden table with a little stack of fan mail. Also their are a few beer cans that are closer to Boomstick's end of the table.

"Wow, they seem to have a better set up than last time." Ruby said.

"Yeah, they diffinately have inproved with their content over time." Weiss said.

"Whelp, lets hear what they have to say this time." Blake said.

Boomstick: Welcome back everybody to another episode of...umm uhh...

Wiz: *Whisper* Jocelyn, next card.

Boomstick: ...Death Battle Qs and As.

"Seriously?" Weiss said with a neutral expression while the others were chuckling.

Wiz: I'm Wiz and he's Boomstick, and its our job to, answer your questions.

Boomstick: Now lets get to answering what the viewers such as you have to say.

Wiz: Manely because we are short on time as we dedicate our time and resources to answering what people always asks.

Boomstick: Which of these two would win in a fight?!

"Sounds like they enjoy what they do." Ruby said.