Chapter 45

"Hyung?" Beomgyu knocked on the door as he stepped into Beomgyu's room.

Beomgyu and Taehyun were sitting on the bed holding hands staring into each other's eyes.

"Ok hyung, now breathe as you continue to look into my eyes, and tell me when my pupils dilate." Taehyun spoke as Beomgyu nodded gently.

"What the hell are they doing?" Kai whispered as he stood in the corner watching the two boys who seemed oblivious about his presence.

"OH! THEY DILATED!" Beomgyu yelled getting all hyper as Taehyun pinched his forehead while giggling.

"The whole point of this is for you to calm down hyung" Taehyun muttered making Beomgyu shrug staring back at the down, calm.

"I know, but I just have so much going on in my mind right now" Beomgyu whispered.

"Am I perhaps the reason why?" Kai asked stepping out of the corner startling the boys and making them scream in surprise.

"Sorry for scaring. You" Kai awkwardly scratched the nape of his neck as Beomgyu gave him the poke face.

"Hyung, I'm sorry" Kai muttered. "I didn't mean to hurt anyone. I was just being immature and I didn't realize when I went too far." Heuningkai spoke sincerely.

"I should probably leave" Taehyun muttered as he ran out the room escaping the awkward atmosphere.

"Why are you apologizing? I should be saying sorry for getting mad at you" Beomgyu retorted and they both got into an argument on who should apologize first, before calming down and making up.