The Final for the End

Hyoto was surprised. Incredibly so. He never expected for the guy who had a beautiful selection of vocabulary words to come after him. From what he had seen in his short time at UA, Bakugo Katsuki was someone who wouldn't care about a second character. So why are this person here?

No, wait. That aside, just what the hell did he call Hyoto?

"Who do you think you are calling "Halfassed Copy," you potty mouthed hero!"

Hyoto dodged an incoming grabby hand. From what he learned from the UA Sport Festival, those hands were a big no-no.

"Whatever you are planning you better stop it!"

"Not until I see through my plans!"

Fighting Bakugou proved to be a challenge. It would be as expected from someone who got first place in the festival.

Even though Hyoto's ice wouldn't melt unless there was fire contact, that didn't mean his ice was unbreakable. Bakugou made Hyoto's ice look like snapped twigs. It didn't help that the blond's mind was unpredictable.

Hyoto really wanted to give himself a pat on the back for being able to keep up with Bakugou even know his body was hurting.

Speaking of body hurting, the ice coating his skin was thickening. It was getting harder and harder to move because of the frozen tendons. He sent rushing icicles towards Bakugou who brought out his hands to explode it away. What he didn't know was that at the same time, Hyoto timed and threw a ice trident towards Bakugou who exploded the rush of icicles. The blond was caught by surprise.

At best Bakugou would be severely wounded. Hyoto calculated to be as such.

Blue flames were suddenly flared from above and hit the trident before it reached Bakugou.

Hyoto recognized those blue flames.

"Dabi..."

Dabi had dropped to the now melted floor and stood upright to look at Hyoto. His brows furrowed as he took advantage of Hyoto's surprise to examine Hyoto's bad condition.

The doctor's condition was not great. Dabi was sure that Hyoto shouldn't even be standing by the look of the thick ice patches on his shoulder and hands. If the terrible shaking from his entire body was not a red flag, Dabi didn't know what was.

"Doctor, you are not in the condition to be doing this. Why don't we stop and have you rest? Let's relax and live peacefully. Hmm?"

Dabi tried to coax the young doctor. He really wanted to avoid fighting Hyoto, avoid Hyoto using his quirk anymore than this.

Dabi didn't call Hyoto by his name. He was aware of the fact that this was streaming in the news if the helicopter above was anything to go by. Also, he and Bakugou were wearing microphones. Their conversation was being recorded.

The doctor smiled behind his mask.

"I cannot do that, Dabi. You know that. I do this for the heroes. I do this for the villains. I am doing this for me."

"What is your damn reason?!"

Bakugou yelled in frustration.

"What is your motive?! Why are you being such a pain in the ass?!"

Hyoto chuckled.

"Reason and motive. What I want is appreciation and awareness. I know there are people who want to be heroes for fame, others for money, some for the sake of feeling above and dominant. It's okay to have those reasons, I won't discriminate those reasons. But I am not okay with achieving those by using, what society call us, villains."