Chapter 8: Boys VS Girls...+ Vampires!

Chapter 8:

Boys VS Girls…+ Vampires!

We had that incredibly boring teacher once again today. I swear to God I almost fell asleep this time myself—Yuuki was already asleep but the teacher just skipped by her without noticing this time. Lucky her.

   As my eyes continued to flicker, I glanced behind myself to see Zero also struggling to keep his eyes open. He noticed me staring and shot me an odd look. I thought to be friendly and smile but he softly looked away, very anti-social he is…

   “Hey,” Whispered Asuna from next to me, “what’s the answer to question 24?” I glanced at her sheet. She would put love hearts and happy faces around her answers—from what I was looking at, all her answers were incorrect. It didn’t look as though she put in much effort at all.

   After the bell rang, everyone stood up and collected their equipment. I always had a terrible memory and fully forgot what we had next.

   “Asuna,” I began, “What do we have next?” Asuna zipped up her suit case.

   “P.E. Don’t worry, I think we’re doing soccer now… Do you like sports?” She asked with a smile.

   I shrugged, “Yeah. I did used to play soccer so that’s good.”

   “Great, you’ll do fine. The boys are a bit rough though… Be careful around them.”

   We headed for the door and down the hallway. Once we arrived at the Gym, Asuna led me to the change rooms so we were to get into our sport uniform. It was completely black with the Cross Academy symbol in white in the corner of the top. I looked around the enclosed change room. Girls were screaming out stupid songs and comparing breasts, someone was throwing wet toilet paper on the roof as a joke. This was a horrible class. Yuuki on the other hand quickly skipped past me with her friend Yuri to escape the ruckus. I envied her and decided to do the same.

   “What the hell…?” Asuna whispered to me and pointed out one of the girls. She was grabbing another girls boob. The girl getting groped was laughing… what kind of school is this?

   “What school has my mother sent me to?” I asked myself desperate for an answer. Asuna giggled quietly.

   “It’s only this class don’t worry. Their boobs aren’t even that big anyway.” Asuna mumbled under her breath. I understood it and giggled as well. “Your boobs are way better than theirs. Bigger and rounder.” Asuna couldn’t help but laugh loudly. We got some stares but they eventually shrugged away.

   “Oh shoosh,” I murmured, “I don’t show them off as much as they do, and I certainly won’t let my best friends grope me either. That’s just wrong…”

   Asuna thought deeply for a moment and brought up a cheeky smile. “Would you let…” Asuna travelled closer to my ear, “Senri touch them?” I knocked her over the head.

   “Um… NO! Seriously? He probably couldn’t even tell the difference between a boob and a mushroom. And… I wouldn’t… No… Never…Well…” I snapped at first but my speech relaxed while spilling those sentences out. Asuna stared at me puzzled. If me and Shiki did have some sort of connection… Would I even consider taking it to the next level with him? I’d never even thought of that…

   “You are a hopeless romantic. And if he was going to have anything special with, it would most likely be Rima Tonya. Their like brother and sister but some people say if anyone would get together with Senri, it would be her. Besides, Senri and Rima work in the modelling agency together. They’re professional models—” I gasped at what she just said and I quickly pulled my top over my chest.