15

It was dinner time and me, Nayeon, Mina and my parents were all having dinner.

My mom asked some embarrassing questions like how many candies she eats in a day and stuff like that.

I looked at Mina, she was smiling. She is really the Daughter in law type of girl.

I couldn't help but remember that her mom had invited me too.

Dinners at your girlfriend's home is more flustering than dinner at your boyfriend's house I guess.

My palm sweat even when I think about it.

The dinner went smoothly until it was time for the desert which Nayeon and my mother had made together.

Nayeon was moderately skilled at making food. She was not master chef qualified but she cooked really deliciously.

Once Mina had eaten the food, she thanked my parents and Nayeon for inviting her and promised my mother she would cook next time too.

There is a next time that is for sure now.

I felt really nice since the dinner went well and my mother didn't tell any embarrassing stories of my childhood.

Weird how Nayeon knows them all. Dinners when Nayeon was the real guest were lighter than this one. They were filled with laughter. But I guess that is the difference between a best friend and a girlfriend.

Best friends are supposed to be like a child to your parents too.

My father was really civil today which I am thankful for. In normal days, he would invite her to a basket ball game just to show how much good he is in it.

As it was pretty late, I was asked by my mother to leave the two girls to their homes.

Nayeon's house was near but Mina's was a bit far and I didn't like the two of them walking alone at night anyways.

We all set off after the girls said their goodbyes, we started to walk towards Nayeon's house first.

Nayeon hugged both of us and went inside after saying good night.

Mina and I were now talking about our favourite songs while walking.

"I really like electronic music." I said and Mina agreed.

"I like them too. But I'm more into sweet songs." She said with a smile.

"Thats really sweet like you." I replied making her blush.

"I was just going through my song list yesterday and I made a new playlist, I will send it to you." Mina said and smiled.

Her smile was really pretty. Only few people have pretty smile. Nayeon has a pretty smile too. Wait so does their friend Dahyun.

"I would love to listen to those. I'll send you mine too." I said and then the topic changed into food and then various other things before we finally reached her home.

"Thank you for this amazing night." Mina said, standing on her door.

"You too." I replied and gave her a friendly hug.

"Good night." She said and went in after I had replied.

Huh, now I guess I have to walk home alone.

Be happy and be safe