Chapter 18

Hoseok took out some papers and photos taken of the dead body of the hitman he'd killed the day before yesterday.

"We looked through all the transactions that have occurred between this guy for the past few weeks ever since you bought Seokjin from the auction." He pulled out the paper with the transaction regarding Seokjin.

"All of these were dealt with in anonymous websites for hitman so even though we couldn't track who he was, we know he paid almost 100 million dollars - twice the price you paid for Seokjin - to kidnap him and if he didn't cooperate, he was given orders to kill him on sight. Basically how the saying goes 'if I can't have him, no one can'."

Namjoon's face was impassive, just like how Hoseok expected him to be, but his eyes had a fire in them that he'd seen in many times when the other was mad, mostly because someone messes up and loses thousands of dollars worth of the substance.

"Not everyone knew about Seokjin before I took him to the club. So it must have been someone from the auction. I need you to get a list of every single person in that auction and all those who bid on Seokjin." Hoseok nodded and Namjoon got up, walking to the door and then stopping when he'd opened it.

"And please, tell your sister to keep away from Seokjin while she's staying here. That goes for you too." And he closed the door.

++++

Seokjin was enjoying himself in Namjoon's room way too much. He didn't have anything to do so he went around looking through the Alpha's stuff, even though he knew he shouldn't and that it might make him mad. But it wasn't like he was trying to snoop, he really only opened the closet and the drawers that turned out to have the Alpha's underwear in them.

He shut the drawers quickly, cheeks red and embarrassed. He decided to just look through his closet to see how the Alpha dresses since he'd rarely seen him in anything that wasn't a suit or business attire.

He found some hoodies that were thrown in the back of the closet, probably because Namjoon never wore them, jeans and t-shirts and colorful clothing were all in the back. His white shirts, vests, jackets, dress pants and suits were the ones Seokjin was greeted with first.

He found a very light pink sweater and he found it so cute that he grabbed it and put it on, liking how it fell mid-thigh and a giggle left him.

He froze when he heard the door open and stared wide-eyed at Namjoon, who was also equally surprised to see the Omega wrapped in his sweater and his closet door open.

"Oh—uh—Namjoon—I—I—" The Alpha closed the door, something predatory in his eyes as he approached. Seokjin was scared, he didn't understand why Namjoon was walking towards him like and he was trapped between him and the wall.

His eyes filled with tears as Namjoon pushed himself onto him, his arms raising up to press against his Namjoon's chest. He closed his eyes when the Alpha leaned in and nosed against his neck, slowly going down to his scent gland, scenting him until Seokjin was almost drunk on the scent of pine trees and lilies that was purely Namjoon.

Namjoon looked down at the dazed Omega, seeing Seokjin in his sweater had set off something animalistic inside of him. He couldn't control himself and everything he wanted to do was wrap himself around the Omega and scent him until he faints.

Their faces were so close and Seokjin gripped his shirt tightly, trying not to sway even if there was no space for him to move.

The Alpha didn't wait for someone to interrupt them again and leaned down to gently press his lips against the Omega's. Not wanting to scare him and give him the chance to pull away if he wanted to.

Seokjin didn't know what to do. He liked the feeling of the Alpha kissing him, he liked the feeling of him wrapped in only the Alpha'd scent, he liked the feeling of just being close to him.

He whimpered into Namjoon's mouth, who just hummed soothingly and moved his mouth against Seokjin's in the best ways possible. Never getting too daring.

They parted with a gasp, having forgotten how to breathe because of the euphoria of the kiss and Seokjin was beat red. Namjoon guessed if it were an anime, he'd have steam rising from his ears.

"Seokjin-ah..." The Omega looked up, staring into Namjoon's eyes, not scared anymore.

"Wear the scent mask and come downstairs to finish breakfast, alright? Don't worry about Hoshin or Hoseok, I'll be there with you."

Namjoon held his hand and Seokjin nodded, a smile forming on his lips that he couldn't stop even if he wanted to.