💰23

azlea😤

june 4, 2019

i opened the door throwing my keys on the counter. yes school finally done i can sit down and watch some netflix. my feet hurt so mf bad, imma take a shower get comfortable and chill.

i walked into the living room, hearing loud ass whispers and once i turned on the light streamers were going off there was cake.

my nigga ian graduate, school just over what the fuck this shit here for.

"HAPPY LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!" they yelled.

there was about 100 people in mine and taija's house. ion know nun of them but polo n em.

"omg thank you!" i said with a big smile.

"now get the fuck out." i took myself upstairs putting my bookbag in my closet, taking out a nightgown and a towel going into the shower.

polo opened my door. "mane what you doing?"

"taking a shower duh." i said rolling my eyes.

"hurry up. we having a party for your last day of school."

"i got one more year to graduate and y'all hoes is having a party now? if it was tomorrow and everything i would be excited. i just came back from school, mfs need a foot rub, a shower, a whole spa day to relax. and niggas wanna party?"

he nodded. "if you take a shower and come downstairs to yours and taija's last day of school party, after this i'll give you a foot rub, and tomorrow i'll take you to get your feet and nails done. deal?"

"DEAL!" i yelled and did a mini dance. "mane you stay playing girl." he laughed mushing my head then going back downstairs.

"shake on it." i said.

"why i gotta shake on it?" he asked.

"so yo ass don't be slick later and say you not taking me no more." he nodded shaking my hand.

i'm still going to wear my nightgown, so.

after i got out the shower i did a little wash and go and went downstairs.

these niggas was giving me looks and shit. "this my house i can dress and look anyway i want. move around nah."

"why you showing everybody what i own shawty?" polo asked.

"pause. what you own exactly?" i asked.

"i can see yo tits through that shit. yeen wearing a bra. and yo ass look phat in that."

"nigga this my body. youon own nun on me that's fasho." i said taking a seat on the couch.

"well shii, you is mines." he said shrugging his shoulders.

"mhm."

"fuck you mean? you know for a fact yeen leaving me or i'm locking you inna attic." he said sitting beside me.

i looked up at him. "nigga yeen locking me in no attic, fuck outta here."

"don't try me."

i shook my head. "you scary! you not gonna do shit to me cause you love me."

"aight check this out." he lifted me up throwing me over his shoulder.

"stop polo! you finna kill me get me down." i was punching his back repeatedly but he didn't listen.

"you gone stop punching my back." he opened the door taking me to the backyard.

"i just washed my hair you gone ruin the curl pattern!" i yelled.

"nigga, you finna bust my ear drum." he started swinging me back and forth.

i started screaming, "i swear to god polo if you throw me in this mf pool, once i get out i'm decking yo as-"

i can't mf swim what dis nigga doing.

lemme pretend to drown.

"arghahgavs." i got out the water, and went back in pretending to drown.

"azlea, you betta not be drowning cause ian jumping in that pool to save you." polo said.

that nigga mean. i'm still finna drown though.

i heard a splash in the pool, then somebody grabbed my body. "how you gone drown in this little ass pool,
cmon now." he mumbled pulling me out.

i was trying so hard not to laugh, so i was just limp making him carry me.

"wake yo ass up now." he said tapping my face.

it was getting irritating so i spit the water in my mouth in his face.

"aye you wasn't drowning?" he yelled.

"no! that shows yo ass not to play with me." i said crossing my arms.

"you deadass spit in my face."

"and what about it?" i asked.

"mane move around."

"and what if i don't?" i asked.

"yo ass finna be inna pool again." he said mushing my head.

"don't try me. you got me mad, now i'm going to my room." i got up off the ground walking back to the house.

"yeen getting yo spa day." he said.

"aht aht. you shook on dat shit."

he nodded. "you right, you right."

"anyways, i'm going to my room. the house betta be clean when y'all hoes done having dis party." i said.

________________

yea i haven't updated in time ik😭.

RIP Cameron🕊💙 y'all i was up till like 8 in the morning tryna figure out if he was alive or not. like i'm still high key crying cause he was my crush😭 and like ion think i can watch jessie anymore or descendants 3. whew anyways.

comment, vote, share🤧