3

"Are you even listening to what I'm saying?"

"I've been listening to you since you woke up...am I trying to ignore you? Yes. But its not working because you are so damn loud. Now turn aroubd so I can get your back."

"SEOKJIN!"

"TURN AROUND!"

I let out a huff and turned around reluctantly. He immediately started running the sun block on my back covering me with a perfect layer. He was always worried about skin, since sun rays are the leading cause of skin cancer. Sometimes having your brother be a doctor can be annoying.

"I think you got every inch of me."

"No turn back now it's your face."

I let out a heavy sigh and turned back around. He got the sun screen specifically for your face and very carefully covered my cheeks, chin, forehead and even close to my eyes. When he was done, he pulled his hands away and his eyes met mine.

"Thank you." I smiled.

"You're welcome." He replied. "Now will you please listen to me, with no interrupting!" he added quickly pointing his stern finger at me.

"Fine." I said crossing my arms staring back. Damn my brother is tall...Namjoon is taller though...

Wait...what?

"I invited them to dinner because, one, it's in good manners. They are new neighbors and don't know anyone and are probably too busy unpacking to cook so they need a nice hot homemade meal." he looked at me with a raise eye brow.

"What's number two?"

"Two, you saw them. And I know you are attracted to the same kind of men I am so I KNOW you think both of them are sexy...but Taehyungie is mine so don't try." he threatened playfully narrowing his eyes at me.

His sass made me laugh, my demeanor softening a little. "Is there a third?"

"I think Namjoon was flirting with you."

"He was not."

"Noona...you aren't that dense?"

I sighed and sat down on the towel that I had laid across the sheet that we set out just above the shoreline of the ocean. "Whatever, you know I don't want a relationship."

"I didn't say you had to date him; I just think a good flirt might loosen you up a little."

"Whatever you say, Jin."

"That's right whatever you say, that's what Oppa is for!" he said in a funny voice.

I laughed and put my sunglasses on laying back. "I'm older than you."

"Only by a year and you can still call me Oppa." he said laying down next to me.

I just laughed as his goofiness as he also sighed in content, relaxing in the sun. He was right about one thing that is for sure. Both Namjoon and Taehyung were quite attractive. Stupid attractive...

They were hot as fuck.

That's the damn truth.

I see the dimples, and the perfectly styled messy blonde hair, the dark eyes that felt warm and welcoming. He had a deep voice, smooth and even a little gruff. I shook my head a little trying to shake him from my thoughts. I can't be drooling over his looks...he might get the wrong impression.

"What are you going to cook?" I asked turning to look at my brother.

"A feast." He smiled at me. "But will you PLEASE make cheesecake? Please?!" he pouted and put his hands together in a begging motion.