Part 25

Here's another one for ya!
Hope everyone is having a great day! ✌️
this is smut/angst 🍋 😢
Please enjoy!

TIMESKIP

*2 weeks after the incident *

"Hizashi Yamada! Give me back my chocker NOW!" You holler as the love of your life runs to the bedroom.
"Sorry babe! You're still on bed rest and I don't want you sneaking out, you could get hurt." Hizashi states as you walk in the room.
"Zashi, I know...but I feel useless just lazing around the house. I want to go outside and help people! Save the day! You know, hero stuff?" You sigh as you finish explaining.
Hizashi walks over and hugs you, one hand around your waist and the other on your head.
"I know y/n, but after what happened I just don't want to risk it. You're important to me, all might, and everyone else! None of us want to lose you! When you were in the hospital I...I....I thought you weren't gonna wake up....you're my everything and I can't imagine my life without you. I love you." Hizashis tears roll down his cheeks as you are stunned by his sudden emotional break.
You hold him tightly as you muzzle into his chest.
You begin to chuckle, and Hizashi looks at you quizzically.
"Haha, it's crazy how long we've been together you know? We've been through so much and...I can't imagine my life without you. I love you to." You confess as you pull him into a kiss.
"You know baby, if you really feel like you're not doing anything...I've got something you can do" Hizashi tells you, a smirk forming on his beautiful lips.
Hizashi returns to your lips"Mmm" you moan into the kiss as he swipes his tongue on your bottom lip asking for entrance.
Hizashi lifts you up and slams you against the door.
You begin to get excited, know what's going to come next.
"H-hizashiiii" you moan out as his lips trail down your neck.
He begins to nibble and bite until he finds your favorite spot.
"Aaaah!" You moan aloud as he finds it.
Hizashi bites down and begins to suck on your neck, leaving hickies everywhere.
You're a moaning mess in his arms, he brings you to the bed and pushes you down gently.
Hizashis hands start to rub you through your clothed womanhood.
You whines and cries making him hard.
"Tell me baby~ how would you like it?" Hizashi whispers as he kisses your neck.

'Well I guess I could finally get him to try it' You think to yourself.
"Zashi, please~punish m-aaaah!" You're cut off as his mouth is on your lower lips. You hadn't even realized he removed your pants and underwear.
"H-Hizashi~" you can't say anything but his name. Like a prayer you're begging for him.
"Fine, stay right here then." Hizashi commands as he stands up, walks to the closet and brings back some handcuffs.
He cuffs your hands to the bed post and suddenly rips your tank top and bra off.
"Aaah!" You yell in surprise as your nipples harden at the sudden chill.
"Hmmm, I really like this baby. You tied up, that cute face staring at me with stars in your eyes. Kami, you look beautiful." Hizashi smiles as he watches you beg and plead.
"Now, I'll be right back." Hizashi states with a wink as he goes to the bathroom.
"Huh??" You question as you're left tied up, and wet. You run your thighs together to build some kind of friction.
"Mmm...aaah" you rub your thighs quicker, as you think of Hizashi ravaging your body.
His long fingers plunging deep inside you, thin playing with your clit as his mouth is on your nipple. You groan aloud as you reminisce on all the things he's ever done to you.
"Now what do we have here? Only I'M aloud to get you off!" Hizashi activates his quirk causing you to stop and glance at him.
...
...
Oh hot damn.
Hizashi Yamada, his golden hair flat against his shirtless body. Leather pants that show off ALL the right places.
'Oh god YES' you internally scream as you see the whip.
"Now that I have your attention, let's begin. You will address me as sir, or present mic. Are we clear?" He stares at you, as if slightly begging you to say no.
But you nod your head yes and say "yes sir".
He smirks while walking over to you, "good girl" and with that look you knew you were in for a long night.
Hizashi leans down and gives you a heated and passionate kiss. Both of your tongues battling for dominance, and unsurprisingly his one. His wet muscle begins to explore your wet cavern, leaving no place untouched.
Hizashi releases your lips and starts to travel south. His lips grazing across your nipple, causing you to gasp. One of his hands coming up to play with your other nipple.
"Oh yes! Oh!" You can't help but moan as he stimulations your body.
"Now, lets see what's going on down...here" Hizashi states as he plunges 2 fingers into you.
"AHH YES! present mic that f-feels so g-good!" You scream out in pleasure.
His long digits pump in and out of you at a steady pace, when suddenly his tongue begins to stave down your stomach.
He looks up at you, face contorted into pleasure, hair a mess, and lips bruised from his kisses.
His tongue then takes the place of his fingers.
"Aaaah yes yes yes!" You holler as you Niven press your lower half closer to his face.
His tongue flicking over your clit every so often, teasing you.
*Bump*
You moan as you begin to feel the pit in your stomach.
"F-faster" you tell him, as your body starts to spasm a bit.
Hizashi looks You in the eye and begins to kitten lick your clit so fast and hard your screaming as you cum so hard in his mouth. Unable to even say his name you pant, now feeling really sensitive.
"Now, for the fun part" he purrs out. He unlocks your cuffs and pulls you across his lap.
...
*Bump*

'What's going on? Why am I suddenly scared?' You think to yourself, unsure of what to do.

Hizashi spanks your ass and right as he does so your arch your back and have a flashback.
^flashback^
BOOOOOOOOOOOM
your body slams into the wall.
Pain racks through your body.
Oh god.
I'm gonna die....
^end^
You whimper as the second spank hits you.
Your body begins to shake and tears pour out of your eyes.
Hizashi feels something's off. And he flips you over to see the fear in your eyes.
"Baby?! Shh shh, it's okay. I'm so sorry! I shouldn't have pushed you...it's okay it's just me." Hizashi holds you close, comforting your scared form like a child.
After 20 minutes of crying and sniffles, you take a deep breath and glance at Hizashi.
"....hey....I'm really sorry, I just don't think I was ready...I'm sorry..." you apologize to him, feeling horrible as to what happened.
"Nononononono babe! It's okay! No apologies are needed! You had an anxiety attack and that perfectly normal for someone who went through what you did. I love you, and next time you need to tell me if you're not 100% sure. I love you and I want you to be safe. I'm sorry I didn't notice earlier" Hizashis speech makes you feel much better and you nuzzle into his neck.
"It's no ones fault Zashi. Thank you, for always being my shoulder to lean on. I love you" you smile at him and kiss his nose. He laughs loudly and tosses you on the bed.
You laugh with him as you bounce a bit.
"Haha! You're crazy!" You tell him, laughter bubbling out of you.
Hizashis laughter dies as you glance at him.
"Hey Zashi? What's wro-" but you're cut short as Hizashi Yamada, gets down on one knee and pulls out a little box.
"Y/n, I love you and want to support you. Everyday I want you to be the first and last person I see. You are my best friend, and I love you. You are my hero and I was hoping you'd say yes to me being yours, for the rest of our lives. Baby, will you marry me?"
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
"YESYESYESYESYES!" You scream as you tackle him to the floor, tears in both your eyes as he slips the ring on your finger.

Done!

Extra:
"Hey hizashi?"
"Yeah babe?"
"It's a good thing we're getting married."
"Oh yeah? Why's that? Because I'm awesome and cool an-"
"Because I'm pregnant 🤰"