Good and bad music

Me: *listening to music* I'm not scared to be seen I make NO apologies, THIS IS ME!

Zane: We know it's you Cherry!

Me: *takes off headphones* Whatever, we have guest for this chapter too! And YOU have already meet her!

Jay: Is Saki back?

Me: No, but SammyJSMarksoles is!

Sam: Missed me?

Pale: I'm not sure...

Sam: Anyways... I came here to give you all this! *hands a letter to Shade, Pale, Gravis, Jacob, Neuro and Turner.

Jacob: What does it say?

Shade: *reads it* Well, Gravis's not gonna like it...

Jacob: What?

Neuro: It says, I'm sorry Turner bean and everyone else who I forced to date. Gravis, CONFESS. Bye jelly beans!^^

Jacob: Confess What?

Gravis; I-I uh...

Turner: Thanks for the apology... But I'm still mad!

Me: Would it help to know that she dared me to heal your leg?

Turner: CAN YOU DO THAT?

Me: Bruh... I'm the author! Of course I can!

Turner: Okay, just one quick question.... WHY DIDN'T YOU DO IT EARLIER? I'VE BEEN STUCK IN THIS STUPID WHEELCHAIR FOR A WEEK!

Me:  Cause Sam requested it now. *snaps finger to make his leg heal and remove his cast* Okay, you should be able to walk on it now.

Turner: *tries to stand on it* I feel great!

Me: Good! Now you have a truth for Jay and Nya right?

Sam: Right! What was it Nya was going to say in the first episode when Jay interrupted her?

Nya: Finally! Well, I've seen a scene in a lot of movies and I thought Jay and I could try it!

Lloyd: Try What?

Nya: Making out in water!

Jay: I'm glad Kai isn't here!

Sam: Interesting... *hugs Bolobo* That's the last request from me! For NOW! Heheheee...

Bolobo: ???

Sam: You're so lonely and I thought you deserved some love and attention my precious bean!

Bolobo: Thanks... I gues...

Me: Good! Can you help me hand out these? *has a bunch of flutes in my hands*

Everyone except me and Sam: ???

Me: DaWaeKnower dared you all to play the flute!

Jay: Spare our ears!

Zane: I can play the flute!

Cole: Not me!

*after letting everyone kill our ears (except Zane and Jacob)*

Gravis: Never... again!

Me: Thank you so much SammyJSMarksoles for comparing me today! *turns to audience* Remember to comment what you want your favourite character to do and I'll see you soon you sweet cherries!

Kai: FOR HOW LONG DO I HAVE TO STAY HERE?

Me: *shouts thru a speaker* ONE MORE CHAPTER!