twenty five

“Hey, are you free later?” Sakura asked suddenly, eyes focused on the road. Chaeyeon looked at her then hummed, thinking for a second if she got any important walk later.

She shook her head when she recalled there's none. “Yes. After getting some documents at my school, there's none? I guess babysit Nako.” she replied, staring at her. “Why?” She asked after, then saw her girlfriend cracked a smile.

“Well, i want to invite you for a date. I'll be off to the work early, and i needed to take you somewhere.” Sakura said, smiling happily and Chaeyeon chuckled in amusement. “Is that a no?” The older asked, frowning. Chaeyeon laughed. “It's a yes, dummy. When did i turned down a date from you? Tss. I'll wait for you later.” she answered, smacking Sakura lightly because the other woman is driving.

Sakura grinned, glancing at her. “That's good.” She said. There's a silence when she spoke again. “Any University your eyes caught? Did you picked already?” She asked.

She remember the younger girl whining to her that she cant seem to choose a College she will go on to, and also getting confused on what course or major she will take. She tried her best to give advices to her, and said some facts about the Universities that offered her. Sakura also suggested one but of course, it's still Chaeyeon's decision. The younger said she wanted to take Culinary, but wanted to be a vet and architect. Chaeyeon is still quite unsure about her dream. Sakura said to her that she should follow her heart about it, and she must really like this course over anything and have passion for it or else everything will be a mess.

Chaeyeon hummed as a response, pouting. “Not really. I havent yet made up my mind. But i want to attend the school that you're also involve like my last   school. You also suggested that University, right?” She said. Sakura nodded. “Haneul Wiro University is good, that's one of my dream schools but yea, now all i can do is be a stockholder there. That's where Yujin and Wonyoung attend school and the President is the pup's Father, obviously.” Sakura said. And Chaeyeon nodded, she will definitely consider that Uni on her top list.

They then finally reached Chaeyeon's old school after a while. The younger kissed Sakura on the cheek before finally making her way out, reminding her the date later. Chaeyeon stood there at the gate, watching Sakura's Aston Martin drive off and disappear before she went inside the school grounds, meeting up with Yena.

“Woah, holy shit. Aston Martin Vantage? Damn. How many cars does she owns? What the fuck.” Yena asked, as they walked to the building. Chaeyeon chuckled and tried to recall. “I dont know, probably ten or more? She likes cars so much. Arent Yuri got one?” She asked. The older one nodded. “Yeah, she got an Audi. She laughed at my reaction when i saw it for the first time.” Yena told her, shaking her head at the memory.

“Our girlfriends are big time. Yuri said to me that every one music she produce for an artist, she can buy a car. She also didnt told me she co-produced one of Ariana Grande's album tracks. I didnt believed for a second until she made me search it and her stage name is there! And now that she's gonna focus in K-Pop, JYPE already contacted her which is insane.” Yena said, really amazed and proud at her own girlfriend. Chaeyeon laughed at her friend and just nodded. They kept talking about their girls until they reached the office and did their business.

After the process and few meetings with some school staffs. They finally went home after bidding good bye to each other. Of course, Chaeyeon went to the Miyawaki Residence to babysit Nako as usual.

She paid the taxi driver her fare before going outside. She is greeted by Mr. Yang, and opened the gate for her with a big smile. Greeting back, she went inside and started to walk to the pathway to the house, and as she do that, she kept checking the roses if it's on good condition.