Episode 43 Boba Fett vs Samus Aran (Re)

Boba Fett VS Samus Aran (Remastered)

After the second episode of Death Battle Q&A was finished Ruby puts in the next Death Battle. Since the girls started to watch some more episodes at 6:00 PM, they were able to watch more than usual tonight and still have enough time for a good night sleep before they start another week of school and training and maybe some side missions from the headmaster if he has any. The four students sat down on the couch.

"So, this is gonna be Boba Fett VS Samus again, huh?" Weiss asked as she is wondering why the very first episode is being done again. "You think it will be the same as last time?"

"Well,...yes and no. From what we've seen from the trailer, the fight seems to be a different scenario. How it will end will probably be different no doubt." Blake answered.

"Well, can't wait to see their weapons and armor again! I was starting to forget how cool and destructive and how much power they pack." Ruby exclaimed like a kid excited about going to a new amusement theme park. "Makes me wish Crescent Rose can shoot lazers and plasma too. But she is still cool enough already. Right Crescent Rose?" The scythe did not answer of course. Weiss and Blake had a passive look, wondering if their leader really thinks that her weapon can talk. Yang was snickering at how her little sister is so crazy about her sythe like it's a living thing that needs to be tended and cared for. At least she doesn't try to feed it with real food....yet. Hopefully not.

They do admit, Ruby's sythe is one of the most well crafted and lethal hybrid weapon in existence since back in Signal, weapons crafting was 75% of your grade and she scored with 150%. She now even had her scythe / high caliber sniper rifle take special 7.62×51mm high explosive dust rounds, one's with more hardened points. After the incident with the Deathstalker and how it shrugged off her bullets. She upgraded the chamber to take a higher velocity round in order to penetrate the skull of any thick headed grimm in the future.

"Well, anyway there is only one way to find out if it is the same or not." Yang said as she did the honors of pressing play on the remote and started the episode.

Before RWBY sees the usual Death Battle logo with the usual spikes and chains wall paper design along with the theme music, they see some text while hearing a calm and peaceful like piano number.

For inspiring us

For encouraging us

For teaching us

We dedicate this to you

Monty Oum

"Monty Oum" All the girls said with a surprised and deep look.

"What do you think that's suppose to mean?" Yang asked

"Does this mean Oum existed on Earth?" Ruby asked.

"And not only that, but this episode seems to have been remade in his honor." Blake said added

"Guess he must have been an inspiration to Earth as much as he is to us." Yang responded.

This just adds on to Weiss' theory about their existence earlier. Before the huntresses in training could speak any further, the episode starts.

(*Cues: Invader - Jim Johnston*)

Boomstick: Bounty hunting, one of the most respected and fun jobs in the world.