ʜᴀᴍᴏɴ ᴄᴀsᴇᴜs || ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss ᴄʜᴇғ

Requested by TheActualSonicFan

Happy reading ♡

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

"Everyone likes your cooking, (Name). Keep up the good work," the head chef complimented you as he bestows you a sincere smile.

"Yes! I will do my best, senpai!" You saluted showing your respect despite that you're not a magic knight.

Apparently, you're one of the chefs in the strongest squad in Clover Kingdom: Golden Dawn. Your father was also a cook in the headquarters but due to his illness, he decided to retire. When your father retired from his position, your family encountered a very crucial dilemma, and that's the most common problem to all the commoners like you, financial problems. The only source of income that your family receives is from your father's work being the cook from Golden Dawn. Due to his retirement, your father's earnings started to lose instantaneously because of paying his medications.

Your family needs more money to pay for your father's hospital bills and for his medicines, thus your family needs to survive on your daily living. Nevertheless, you decided to take your father's place and work in Golden Dawn. Although at first, everyone was being an asshole and hostile towards you since you're a commoner, but after they tasted your delicious cooking, that's when they started to acknowledge you. They seem to eat in the cafeteria more often rather than diners and restaurants outside.

Before, when you're a newbie in the kitchen, the cafeteria seems to be like a ghost town, only a few members were eating inside that you can count them on your fingers. However, when you started to cook, little by little, the cafeteria seems to be teeming as days went on. The reason why they started to eat in the cafeteria is because it feels like whenever they tried to eat your cooking, their energy was being replenished also it really tastes good. And that's why they continued to eat in the cafeteria which really made you flattered and ecstatic. So in the end, everyone calls you the Little Miss Chef of Golden Dawn, since you're good at cooking and also you're truly small.

"Hello, (Name)-san, as usual," Hamon informs and you bestow him your bright smile.

"Of course, Hamon-san!" You chirped and prepared his usual meal.

Hamon is a very special person to you since he's the first one who acknowledged you and the first one who ate your cooking. You're very grateful to him because if it weren't for him, the cafeteria would be neglected and the chefs in the Golden Dawn would have retired. Therefore, you decided that you'll give him your best specialty as a token of gratitude. Although you wanted to say it, you conclude that it's best if you show it through your actions. Because you believed the phrase"actions speak louder than words".

"Here you go, Hamon-san! Enjoy your meal!" You enthused which the said man only grinned at you.

"I'm sure I will, your cooking really tastes good. I won't get tired of eating your cooking, (Name)-san," he praised to which your face dusted in a pink hue.

"T-Thank you, H-Hamon-san," you bashfully said and whipped your head to the side to hide your blushing visage.

The glass magic-user give you a nod before going to his respective seat. You watched him walk as he sat down across from his comrade, Alecdora. Watching him delightfully eating your food, a wide smile spread on your face before resuming to your work.

•••

Today, you were currently outside the headquarters, waiting for Hamon. You knew that today is his mission, therefore, earlier in the morning, you started to make some french cuisine which is called the cinnamon apple bostock. Today is the perfect day to say your gratitude at the glass magic user, you know how he loves to eat before going to his mission.

Several minutes had passed, you heard people chatting coming from inside the headquarters. You heard their footsteps as you presumed it was Hamon's group. At that thought, you quickly fixed yourself and comb your hair with your hands. Pursing your lips, you feel your heart's beating fast and clutched the lunch box you prepared for him. As the chattering becoming clearer, your body went rigid once Hamon's group stepped outside the premises. They didn't notice you since you were at the corner of the big doors. The only one noticed your presence is the man you wanted to see.

"(Name)-san?" He asked in confusion as his companion didn't hear him speak.

"A-Ah Hamon-san!" You quickly marched towards him and briskly handed him the lunch box you made for him. At first, Hamon was bewildered to the object you were giving him but in just a snap of a finger, he already recognized what it was. You saw his face brighten up thus took the box in your hands.

"You're giving it to me?" He inquires, eyes sparkling due to he knows that the content of the container is food and specifically, you're the one who made it.

You nodded delightfully, "Yes! I just wanted to say my gratitude for always complimenting me and the first who tasted my cooking. Without your help, I and the other chefs have already retired," you sincerely said while giving him a closed eye smile.

Hamon was flattered to what you had said and beamed you a grin. "You are welcome, you deserve it though. You're cooking tastes great rather than any fancy restaurants in the noble realm I've ever visited."

Blood rushed to your face after hearing his statement. You hastily lower down your head to hide your blushing visage. He surely compliments you big time. "I-I'm h-honored Hamon-san," you meekly said.

"Hamon! Let's go! We don't have all day!" Alecdora announced, which the two of you snapped your heads to him.

"Well I need to go now, thank you for this. I will surely eat this later!" He mused and you nodded happily.

"Of course! Take care in your mission, Hamon-san!"

"When I get back, can you cook for me again?" He asked.

Your eyes lit up then fervently nodded your head. "I'd be glad to!"

"I'm happy to hear that, I'll see you later, little Miss Chef." He ruffled your hair then afterward, he went to his comrades where they're waiting for him.

'Goodluck, Hamon-san!'

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

ANNOUNCEMENT!

I just published a new one-shot book for Kimetsu no Yaiba! Banzai! Banzai! 🎉🎉

Check it out if you like the series! Requests are open for that book!

NEXT: Rhya x Reader