- SPECIAL CHAPTER #2 -

[ This is for all my fellow hard stans out there 😪 If anyone of you isn't of age (lmao I know you're still gonna read this) or doesn't like smut, pls ignore this chapter ]

3rd person's P.O.V

"Two more months until you'll graduate, Chris."
The older hummed as he went through the girl's soft hair and slowly stroked it.
"Unbelievable, huh? Then I'm finally done with school. I can't wait~"

Minji scoffed at his remark and pouted cutely.
"I still have one year more year to go..."
Chan chuckled at her words and nudged her by the shoulder, causing her to lift her head and look at him directly in the eyes.

He smiled softly at her and put a strand of hair behind her ear, his hand resting on her cheek right after. Minji smiled back softly and slowly leaned down, placing her lips on his plump ones.

The two of them smiled right into the kiss and Chan held her waist with both of his hands to hold her in place. The kiss went on slowly for around two minutes before he carefully pulled away and looked in her eyes.

He licked his lips and bit them after, seeing how the look in Minji's eyes changed almost immediately. A chuckle escaped him and he slowly drew circles on the sides of her waist with his thumbs, his hands slowly crawling underneath the light fabric of her shirt.

"The boys and I don't have any plans tonight. If you'd like to, you can stay over again."
His voice was soft and lower than usually, causing Minji to stare at him intently. She smiled at his words and nodded immediately, not wanting to miss out on a 'cuddle' session with her boyfriend.

Chan then wrapped his arms around her waist completely to pull her down, so that she directly laid on top of him. The girl let out a surprised gasp and giggled as their noses touched. She looked at him with sparkling eyes and leaned down to kiss his lips once again.

This time tho, the kiss was way more intense. Chan didn't wait long to flip the two of them around, him being on top of her eventually. Minji's fingers played with his blonde curls while a smile still grazed her pinkish lips.

"Baby, you're so perfect."
His lips connected with the skin of her neck while she blushed at his words. She tried to say something back to him, but the sucking on her skin prevented her from doing so.

"Don't be shy. I wanna hear those cute moans of yours, princess."
Minji stopped biting her bottom lip and lightly moaned, just like he said.
"You're so needy, Chris."

The boy pulled back slightly and lifted his head to look her in the eyes with his dark ones.
"But only for you and you know that. Now don't interrupt me and let me make love to you."
Her heart fluttered at this and she blushed even harder, shyly nodding as response.

Chan put a strand of hair behind her ear and leaned down to kiss her passionately. The younger girl still had her fingers in his hair as her hands eventually made their way down to the hem of his black shirt and slightly pulled on it.

Chan, being the tease he is, quickly pulled it off and looked down at her for a few moments. Minji stared right at his built upper body and gave him a desperate look, causing him to chuckle as he leaned back down and pulled off her shirt as well now.

His lips were placed on her collarbone while she had her hands gripping his muscular arms. Chan left hickeys almost everywhere on the left side of her shoulder and sweet moans didn't seem to stop coming from her.

After some more time, his right hand finally made its way down to her clothed clit and rubbed it slowly.
"Babygirl, I can already feel how you wet you are through your pants and yet I haven't even done much."