🇩‌🇦‌🇷‌🇱‌🇮‌🇳‌🇬‌²²

"Namjoon!"

"Namjoon!"

Namjoon halted immediately at the umpteenth shouting, looking at Sungdeuk timidly. His whole body was sweating profusely after the two hours continuous dancing - practicing their new choreography for their comeback song 'Fake Love' and 'Idol'.

"Use your left feet! We've been going through the same routine for one hour already!" Sungdeuk let out his frustration at the leader.

Namjoon bites his lower lip and immediately bowed apologetically. He glanced at the rest of his teammates, feeling guilty when he saw their tired faces. They have been holding up for his sake. They didn't say anything or showing any angry expression for his constant mistakes but he still feels guilty for dragging them down.

The music starts again and Namjoon told to himself to be more focus. He tried his best not to repeat the same mistakes, be more careful with each step. But once again, he stumbles on his foot - collided with Jungkook.

Namjoon almost fell if Jungkook didn't grab his arm instantly. He'd noticed the concerned face of the maknae but avoided the stares. The music stopped and everyone's attention on him again. Namjoon sighed in exasperation, running through his hand over his damp hair.

"Namjoon, focus! You can't keep doing this. Think about your teammate. They had mastered the choreography before you. I know you just get better with your injury but it doesn't give you a reason to fall behind, right?" said Sungdeuk with a gruff voice.