part 29- A 4TH OF JULY SPECIAL

"What about Taehyung?" Jimin whined.

"You're right." I said, rubbing my chin, thinking. Jungkook gave me a betrayed look and I snapped my fingers, "I'll take his Gucci stuff."

"We have a deal." Hoseok said shaking my hand almost violently, "Jin will definitely have his sleep now."

"At night." I said, walking up to snoring Jin, "Because I'm hungry as shit right now."

"Jin?" I poked his nose as he was sleeping on the couch. "It's four in the afternoon... And we're supposed to cook together."

Suddenly Jin's eyes opened widely. He jumped up from the couch, taking my hand softly and leading me to the kitchen.

"Let's go!!!" He says happily and I giggle.

"So what are we going to cook today, Chef?" I ask Jin as I put a pasta pot over my head and hold a large spoon.

"Maybe burritos?" He asks me as he takes the cooking tools away from me and tie an apron around my waist.

"No thanks, I've been a burrito today, and I don't want to see a burrito again anytime soon."

He stares me up and down with the cooking apron that I'm wearing.

"That's sexier than any kind of lingerie." He bites his lip and I smack his wide shoulder.

"Stob it, oppa." I giggle.

[Start playing the song now]
(Btw I listen to John Mayer a lot, not that anyone asked😂)

He chuckled and gives me a quick kiss, "Then what about we make lasagna?"

"YES" I reply. "OH YESSSS!!!"

Suddenly, Namjoon bursts into the kitchen with wide eyes.

"Oh, s-sorry." I scratches his neck, "I t-thought you were... That you guys... Ugh nevermind."

And with that he left the kitchen in disappointment.
Jin and I looked at each other and shrugged.

We cooked together and it was amazing. We had lots of fun and our culinary minds have become one as we finished the lasagna.
It was ready and Jin was about to put it in the oven.

"Wait!" I tell Jin. He freezes and I add a special ingredient to give it a special flavor. "Alright, good to go now."

He puts it in the oven and soon the whole house is filled with a heavenly smell.

"I'm so hungryyyyyy," I complained and leaned onto Jin. He held my waist and put music on his phone.

With my back facing him, we swayed from side to side with the music. He hugged my waist and hid his face in my neck, enjoying the simple touch we're sharing.

I turn around and put my head on his chest and wrapping my arms around his neck.
We kept swaying from side to side with each other in the kitchen, then he took my hand and spinned me around gently. My apron floated up as I spinned.

"You're beautiful." He pulled me back to his embrace. He held me closely and kissed me deeply but gently as if I could break at any second. His kiss was sweeter than any of the boys. He was caring and loving and I could sway with him forever.

"I love you." Jin said, putting our foreheads together.

"I love you too." I smiled. But then I sniffed the air and crunched my nose, "Do you smell something burning?"

"The lasagna!!" His eyes widened. He quickly jumped to take the lasagna out of the over with pink kitchen gloves.

Only one of the corners had gotten burned.

"And this," He says, pointing at the burned part, "Is why you don't cook and dance at the same time."

We cut the burned part away and make salad. By then it was already evening, and I was starving.

We called the other eleven boys to come down and eat-
Yeah. I said eleven boys.
1. Jungkook
2. Taehyung
3. Jimin
4. Yoongi
5. Namjoon
6. Hoseok
7. Daniel
8. Jack
9. Corbyn
10. Zach
11. Jonah

What?
With as much as I love my boys I love my squirrels too!

We all sat at the table, and I was the first one to dug into the food.

"Do the sq- I mean, your furry friends from school, must sit with us at the table?" Jungkook played with his salad. I widened my eyes at him, "I mean.. Um. I mean..." Taehyung shut him up by stuffing lasagna into his mouth.

"Damn right" I giggled.

"So I see this guy," Yoongi lifts Zach, "Likes cuddles."

"Yep." I giggle as I notice Jonah squealing and waving his little fist in the air to make Yoongi put Zach down.

Jack saw the nut bowl.

The nut bowl saw Jack.

It was love at first sight.

It didnt take Jack two seconds and he already Jumped into the ball.

"So that's the foodie." Jimin pokes Jack's tummy and smiles. Jack squirms and one of the many nuts drops from his mouth.

"Woah, this little dude has blue eyes!" Taehyung petted Daniel, "What's your name, fellow alien?"
Corbyn perks at Taehyung's statement and starts jumping in his place.