Chapter 13 [M]:

(A/N): I am deeply embarrassed. Thank you.

------

Rosé's POV:

"You should have a little bit of fun, Chaeyoung-ah," Lisa said, leaning against her motorcycle. "With everything going on in your life, you deserve time off with your friends."

"Is that why you forced me to come with you?" I asked, tightening my vest around my shoulders.

We were waiting in the cold evening in front of a nightclub. The Thai thought it would be a good idea to get out of the apartment for the evening.

"As soon as you knew I invited Jisoo, there was no need to force you," She rolled her eyes, and smirked. "You are so whipped, already."

I blushed under the building's red neons and pulled down the bottom of my dress. It was rather short, showing off my legs without being indecent. Lisa had managed to make me wear stilettos, making my outfit both elegant and sexy. Everything, therefore, to make me shy.

I wanted to look great for Jisoo.

"White is your colour, for sure," Lisa said, eyeing me up and down.

She was wearing leather shorts with a short tank top, showing off her long legs and her flat belly. Her hair was up, highlighting her exotic features.

"You are beautiful, Rosé. Don't doubt it and make Jisoo fall for you."

Lisa winked, smiling. She seemed cheerful, but the gleam in her eyes told me the exact opposite. What did she have on her mind?

"Oh, look, your lover arrived."

I turned around immediately, my heart speeding in my chest. Jisoo walked towards us confidently, smirking as she noticed I was checking her out. She was gorgeous.

Her dress was simple but hugged her body like a second skin, emphasising her delicious curves. There was no strap also we could see her perfect delicate shoulders.

"I don't want to make you nervous, but to wear such a dress without underwear mark", Lisa mumbled so only I could hear. "You don't have to wear any."

I blushed furiously and elbowed the Thai, who only chuckled at my embarrassment. Thoughts of the Korean writer naked under me started haunting my mind and I shook my head, trying to find back some sanity.

Jisoo, oblivious to what I was thinking of hugged both of us, smiling.

"You look fantastic," She directed to us but her attention was on me.

Lisa awkwardly shifted from one foot to another. Jisoo and I have been chatting together for a few minutes without including her in the conversation.

I felt a sudden pang in the heart, furious at myself for treating her like this.

Swiftly, I passed an arm around her waist and leaned against my best friend. She tensed against me but I ignored it.

"Now, let's go! And thank you, Lisa, for planning this night out," I thanked her sincerely.

She shrugged, playing it cool.

"I mainly did it so that my friend could drop a cat at the apartment."

"A what?!"

"A cat. A meow-meow. A pussy. Anyway, let's get inside."