91 ~ target for favors

(Lisa pov)

(Lisa pov)

Lisa's hands ran along Chaeyoung's back and down to her waist, pulling her closer as they kissed on her bed.

Chaeyoung was laying on top of her. Rosie's soft fingers cupping her cheek as Lisa kept her hands firmly on the Aussie's sides.

"Mmm." Lisa hummed as their tongues danced.

"Mm?"

"Mhm."

"Mmm."

Lisa chuckled and leaned back, laying her head on her pillow. Chaeyoung's head could be felt leaning down on her chest. An immediate smile growing on Lisa's face.

"My stomach is grumbling." Chaeyoung spoke quietly.

"You hungry?"

"No. I think I ate too much. Too many cookies."

"And brownies, and cupcakes." Lisa laughed. "Whatever will we do?"

"I don't knooow." Chaeyoung whined with a smile.

Lisa lifted her hands up and starting rubbing Chaeyoung's back until she felt a little mischievous and rubbed Chaeyoung's back all the way down to her butt where she grabbed it.

"Yah!"

"What?" Lisa chuckled. "It was right there!"

"Meanie." Roseanne pouted before smirking and sitting up on her.

"What's that face for?"

Chaeyoung suddenly attacked Lisa's sides in a fit of tickles. Lisa laughing while Chaeyoung kept going.

Soon Lisa stopped laughing and smirked herself. Rosie stopped and looked at her, questioning why Lisa was making it.

Chaeyoung's eyes suddenly widened. "Wait! Lisa I-"

Too late. Lisa flipped her over and began tickling Chaeyoung instead. "I'm too strong Chae, what did you expect?"

"Ahahaha s-stop! Ah!"

Lisa started laughing herself, but she brought her fingers to a halt and leaned down into Chaeyoung. Roseanne putting her hands around Lisa's neck.

"I shouldn't have tickled you." Chaeyoung chuckled.

"No, you shouldn't have." Lisa whispered, letting one of her hands trace Chaeyoung's side. Down then up. While her other was on Rosie's back.

"What do you think Jisoo's up to?" Roseanne asked, letting her fingers play with Lisa's neck.

"What if she's up to the same thing as us?" Lisa bit her lip and wiggled her brows.

"Nooo." Chaeyoung chuckled. "Jisoo d-didn't sound too confident with telling Jennie."