ғσυятεεη | sтεvεη

76,569 dollars later and Taehyung practically had a new wardrobe.

Taehyung grabbed a hold of every single item that caught his eye and Jeongguk didn't seem to care. He simply allowed the blonde to rummage the store and bring items back to the register as it piled up.

Jeongguk had Minho look after the blonde while he continued fitting his suit.

Roughly 30 minutes later, Jeongguk was finished and apparently so was Taehyung.

"That everything?" Jeongguk asked Taehyung as he neared the register. Minho had just finished wrapping up the last piece of jewelry and placing it carefully in the bag.

"Yup!" Taehyung beamed, grabbing as many bags as he could. Both arms were covered in straps, each arm weighed down heavily.

"Don't worry about that, I'll have my men take it to your place," Jeongguk explained. The blonde nodded, placing everything back on the counter.

"You hungry?" Jeongguk asked.

"Starving."

"Wanna get some food?" He asked nonchalantly.

Taehyung perked up, grinning, "Ooo like a date?"

Jeongguk eyed Taehyung, noting his expression and how happy he seemed.

"If that's what you wanna call it." He shrugged. Taehyung cheered, doing a little hop, then jumping forward to loop his arm through Jeongguk's. Jeongguk let him, leading them out the store and into a private garage.

They hopped into Jeongguk's Wraith then drove off. Not long after, they ended up at a fancy restaurant, The Leboutiliér.

They're seated in a booth in the back, elevated above the rest of the restaurant, menus placed in their hands.

Soon, the waiter finally comes over. He's a tall male, lean build, dark hair, green eyes. Overall, he's very pretty. Not as pretty as me, Taehyung thinks, but pretty.

The waiter doesn't even glance at Taehyung, beaming straight down at Jeongguk when he says, "Hello, Sir, can I take your order?"

Jeongguk just smiles up at him, nodding.

Taehyung clearly notices the blatant fuck me eyes the waiter gives. He wonders if Jeongguk notices and is choosing to ignore it or if he's just oblivious.

Jeongguk knows he's attractive, everyone knows he's hot as fuck. Surely he's used to the attention, but something sparks in Taehyung, something about this waiter.

If it were just some girl, Taehyung wouldn't have a problem with it, he wouldn't even bat an eye, knowing he could outdo any skank. But for some reason, Taehyung instantly hates the waiter.

"Yeah, I think so," Jeongguk says. He looks at Taehyung, "Know what you want?"

"Will you order for me?" Taehyung blinks sweetly at him, too distracted to focus on the menu.

Jeongguk nods, ordering for him, and then hands their menus over. The waiter blushes like crazy when their fingers graze together, but Jeongguk doesn't even notice. He looks at Taehyung again.

"You okay?" He asks.

"Perfect," Taehyung smiles, shooting a stiff glance at the waiter who still hasn't left yet, who's still looking at Jeongguk.

"Let me know if there's anything else I can get you," The waiter says, still just talking to Jeongguk. "My name's Steven. I'll just be over there." He points.

Taehyung pulls a face at the waiter, Steven's retreating back, which Jeongguk catches.

"Angel," He chuckles, nudging Taehyung with his foot under the table, "Something wrong?"