(2)

1134 left street

Kenzie's pov

"Wow can you believe we used to watch Sam and Colby." Skylar laughs going through all the comments on my recent instagram post. "We must have missed each other by seconds being in there." She quotes Sam's comment.

"Stop. I remember watching them all the time and I still do." I laugh looking over at her then back at the road. We are currently heading to look at houses around here.

"Okay pull down the next road on your right." Skylar points and I do what she says. We pull in to the house and it's not a mansion but it's not a grandma small house. Okay it's like a mansion since two girls are living in it alone.

 "It's gorgeous

"It's gorgeous." Skylar smiles. "I want it." She gets out of the car before I can say anything. I shut the car off and get out.

"You are right it's gorgeous." I look at the house. "Welp lets go sign the papers." I laugh when she starts jumping up and down.

••

"One year lease. We are going to be here for one year Sky. One full year by ourselves. Nobody controlling us." I smile holding out our keys. "Bitch let's go shopping."

••

After shopping for six and a half hours we finally arrive back home. "Damn we bought a a lot. You know anyone that can help?" Sky looks at me.

"Nope, you?" I look back at her. She shakes her head and we both look back at the car filled with stuff. Everything that we bought furniture wise is sitting in our driveway and garage.

"Well let's get unpacking everything. Start with groceries." I pick up a bunch of bags with food in them and head into the house.

"Wait wanna see if Colby and Sam can come help?" Sky smiles and puts six bags of groceries on the island.

"No we can do this on our own and plus we don't even know them and they are probably busy." I said starting to put things in the fridge and cabinets.

"Um you're right we don't know them and we can do this on our own. But they weren't busy and so like I asked them to come over. And they are bringing friends. To help." She smiles handing me a snickers. "Here."

"I might kill you." I start to run at her towards the door and see a couple guys and two girls standing there.

"Oh hey perfect timing." Sky smiles and looks back at me. "I'm Skylar but almost everyone calls me Sky." She smiles and looks back at me.

"Hey I'm Mackenzie but most know me by Kenzie because of OFC Kenzie." I wave and give a small smile.

"So you two need some help with the crap in the driveway I'm going to assume." A boy with a beard and a hat points outside.

"Honestly no, we can do it on our own." I say rolling my eyes and looking at Sky who gave me a dirty look.

"We need help. Miss. independent over here feel like two girls who have zero stamina can carry in bed frames and couches." Sky says and walks towards to door. "Let's go miss. independent you are helping too."

I roll my eyes as the guys chuckle at her. I walk outside with everyone and we start to move everything inside. Once everything is inside we unbox all of it and start to put it together in the laid out rooms.

I officially met Sam, Jake, Colby, Corey, and Elton. Along with Skylar and mine new besties Katrina and Devyn.

It's going on almost 1:30 am and everyone is super tired. Elton, Sam and Kat left about an hour ago because they have stuff to do in the morning. Corey and Devyn are asleep on the couch and Jake and Colby are in the kitchen with Skylar and I.

"So why'd you guys move here?" Colby asked. Taking a bite of pizza.

"Well we are from Pennsylvania and we both were tired of the scenery and thought it was time for a change." I said walking to the fridge and grabbing a soda.

"That and we've had some issues with people back home. Including family and friends. So we packed up our stuff and started driving towards Cali exploring as many states as possible. And trying to find the right place before we hit the ocean." Skylar says watching me walk around.

"We went through 30 states exploring and doing a bunch. We never really found a nice place till now. And well here we are." My phone started to buzz and I looked at the caller ID which was a (814) area caller.

I picked it up and rolled my eyes. "Hello."

"Hey babe how've you been?" Jace's heavy voice came from the other end.

"None of your damn business babe." I look at Sky and gave her the look of 'I'm pissed' and she instantly knew who I was on the phone with.

"Hey hey hey don't be mean. Where are you and sky now?" He asked and I looked at Colby and Jake.

"With some guys. Just got moved into our new place. Wanna come join us?"

Skylar threw her hands up, started shaking her head no. "Kenzie no." She said.

"Of course. I'm the only guy in your life. Baby." I rolled my eyes. "Give me the address I'll fly out this week."

"Okay it's 1134 up your ass and to the left street. Hope it's a safe flight here babe." I rolled my eyes and hung up.

"Don't ever scare me like that again. I really thought you were about to have him come stay with us." Skylar says with her hand over her heart.

"Um who's him?" Jake asked and Colby looked confused.

"Him is a guy named Jace who won't leave Kenzie alone. He's from our home town." Sky said pointed back at me. Both boys just nod.

"Anyways lets go get some comforters, blankets and pillows. So we can sleep on the floor in the living room." Colby smiles and we all ran up stairs tearing apart our brand new neat bedrooms.