A Weird Awaking

Webby felt the nice warm Sunlight seeping into the window of the skylight above her. The fire went out early in the morning as the sun rose and dried up all the wet grass, leaves, and flowers making it a pretty non wet day. Webby had got up in the middle of the night when the rain stopped and hung her wet clothes on the ledge of the bolcany at the top of the  treehouse. She was still sleeping because she was up till 1:00A.M. Crying herself to sleep. As she wrote a couple things in her diary about loosing her world and stuff. Little did she know that Donald and Della were hovering over her watching her sleep and was about to wake up.

Donald: "I feel bad for yelling at her last night. Poor girl has been through a lot and I know she must of felt betrayed by all of us."

Della: "I feel bad for her but I didn't like that outburst she had with the boys."

Donald: "The girl lost her best friend and Beakly and Scrooge were betraying her by trying to mess with her Lena shrine."

Della: "It was for her own good."

Donald: "Let's just hope breakfast isn't awkward."

Della: "You know I sorta think of Webby as a daughter now since I have gotten to know her."

Donald: "Oh Della you don't know Webby. She's not the same loving adventurous little girl we all knew and loved. The loss of Lena has really tooken a toll on her."

Della: "I just hope I can meet the real Webby one day."

Donald: "Remember it's a new day today and all of the family has agreed not to mention the outburst last night."

Della: "What's that" *points to Webby's diary*

Donald: "We shouldn't."

Della: "But what if she's depressed or something bad or thinking about doing something bad?"

They opened it and so far it was just letters to Lena and poems, until they came across a page that had the events of last night written into sentences with the last sentence written in bold....

I LOST MY FAMILY, I LOST MY WORLD.

Donald: "This is exactly why we don't mention last night."

Donald and Della saw that Webby was moving and probably waking up so the put the diary back next to the picture of Lena where it was sitting.

Webby woke up with Donald and Della hovering over her. Startling her.

Della and Donald: "GOOD MORNING SUNSHINE!"

Webby: *screams*

Donald: "I think we scared her."

Della: "Ya think?" Della was being sarcastic

Webby: "Am I in heaven or at least I thought after last night I'd be in he......"

Donald: "No, no, no, you're alive, your alive, and your definitely not going to hell."

Della: "Your Granny just wanted us to get you for breakfast."

Webby: "I am not in the mood to eat anything."

Donald: "We have extra fluffy pancakes with maple and Carmel syrup."

Della: "We also have jellies that were made from fresh picked grapes, strawberries, raspberries, and blueberries, and we also have fresh scrambled eggs.

Donald: "So many jellies."

If there's anything Donald and Webby had in common it was their love for jellies. In fact every spring Webby would pick berries and make jellies and she would do the same thing in the summer but she didn't do it this time because she didn't want to.