Chapter 7

Previously

"What about me?"

I turn my head around with a deer caught in the headlights look.

There is the small Italian standing behind me, while her hands are possessively placed on my shoulders staring down at me for an answer with a smirk playing on her lips.

"Fuck" just comes out of my dry ass mouth.

Ariana throws her head back and laughs then leans down and looks directly in my eyes. Her one finger trails from my shoulder to my face and along my jaw line. I visibly swallow the saliva that has gathered in my mouth.

She eyes me like a lion eyes its prey.

"Oh baby you only had to ask"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I swallowed the invisible lump in my mouth. The way she is eyeing me is making me nervous. I feel like she is the type to tie to me bed whether I agreed or not.

"I um.." I started

"So Ari is that song you sung the girlfriend one about y/n cos it pretty much looked like it?" Saved by the Jesy.

Ariana didn't take her eyes off me. "What do you think Y/n? Do you think that song is about? Or do you want it to be?" her breath is hitting my lips.

She flips her hair and her ponytails goes over her shoulders she moves forward then lowers herself into my lap. I pull my arms back not for her to tip my drink. But currently Ariana Grande is sitting in my lap and her arms are around my neck and my arms are stretched out like some weird frozen robot.

I look nervously at all the girls of Little Mix silently asking for help. If I was single and never met Camila I am sure I would have welcomed this attention. However this position is a death sentence.

"Um Ari.. Ariana" I try calling her attention.

"Theres a seat right here, I tap the spot next to me.

"Hmm" she tilts her head "I think I am fine right here" she wiggles her ass into my lap. I snap my back up straight with wide eyes. I then close them and repeat do not get a hard on, do not get a hard on.

"So Ariana... how do you know Y/n" Jade is inquisitive she wants to know what the hell is going on and how Ariana is so touchy feely.

"Well...." she starts rubbing my chest affectionately but not low enough to touch my breasts. "we met at Coachella, and I fell for her charm, but unfortunately she has a very annoying girlfriend" Ariana rolls her eyes " who doesn't appreciate her, so I tried and tried and tried but Y/N kept resisting my charm, because clearly she's not a cheater, which is a bummer for me"

Jade is about to interrupt I can only just sit there and listen.

"Buuttttttt that's not to say I have to keep trying, doesn't it Y/N. As there is not Cabello around who says I shouldn't take my opportunities when I can" she kisses my cheek softly before leaning back up.

This is wrong she shouldn't be on my lap and kissing my cheek it should be Camila, I feel wrong, this shouldn't be happening. I need to stop it.

"Um Ari, excuse me a moment I am just going to the restroom to ugh" I start to get up by Ariana is firmly planted on my lap.

"To find Camila?" Perrie interrupts.

I nod my head in acknowledgement "uh yeah".

"Why" Ariana turns to look at me.