Chapter 8

My eyes were slowly opening and I tried to move my head and felt the instant headache from the hang over. I brought my hand up to rub my head. I turned to the left and noticed the empty space where my fiancé was last night.

Surprise surprise she's not there now.

I picked up my phone and noticed the messages.  A few from Jade, Perrie and Jesy they had sent me pictures from last night. I couldn't help but laugh at one where I had picked up Jade and Ariana one in each arm and they are kissing my cheeks, also the Picture of Jesy on my back doing the rock n roll sign was going to be iconic for me.

They were some funny pictures.

I slowly sat up in bed surveying the hotel room.  Camila wasn't in the bedroom and I couldn't hear the shower going. I got out of the bed and made my way towards the living room.

Again no Camila.

I checked the clock 2pm.

Wow I had slept most of the day away. Why hadn't Camila woke me up? We had talked about doing some sightseeing today. I decided to head to the shower. Maybe we can go for some dinner tonight and we can have a talk and I can tell her about the tour and my plans.

I must have been in the shower for around half hour when I came out dressed towelling drying my wet hair. Camila was in the living room taking food out of a paperbag and placing it on the table.

"Hey" I say nervously.

"Hey babe" she replies. I am taken a back. What the hell. This is the first time she has called me by any form of affectionate nickname.

"Uh,whatcha go there?" I asked.

"Well I thought you might be feeling a bit hungover after last night, and well I know we were going to do some sightseeing but you just looked so tired so I thought I would go and get you your favourite" she smiled at me, a genuine smile, not a tight smile, not a cold smile. A warm one.

"Is that mexican burritos" I asked in wonder.

"Mmmhmm" she nodded "your favourite, chicken with all the trimmings and chipotle sauce, I even got us some nachos" .

I jumped over the sofa to sit next to her I stared in wonder at the food "I love you" I don't know if I was saying it to the food or to her.

Camila giggled and I looked up and she turned a bit red.

She handed me my burrito. My stomach started to rumble. I was so hungry.

I unwrapped it quickly out of the foil and took a bite "mmm omg this is amazing" I mumbled out with a full mouth.

Camila laughed and kissed my cheek.

I flushed from the kiss.

What the hell was going on. Babe now a cheek kiss? I shouldn't be surprised this was normal for a relationship and for us 2 months ago but right now? The last few weeks, no, this had made me feel like a kid that is in the early stages of dating the girl of her dreams.

"So I was thinking, tomorrow I have to go back to work, so would you like to join me for dinner this evening?" I asked her while eating my burrito.

She has a mouth full of her own burrito but I seen her eyes widen slightly.

"Well I wanted to talk to you, I know we had plans today and I know you are going back to work tomorrow.." she puts her burrito down.

Here we go, here comes the rejection.

"Roger called me this morning, he wants me and Shawn to have a meeting, well a dinner meeting with a producer who has a song for me and Shawn, Roger thinks it will be huge and really good for my career for Shawn and I to collaborate given how popular it was last time" she explains.